The removal of violence from the world.
Nothing, for a god wouldn't do such a thing. The being in my presence would if anything be a malevolent spirit trying to trick me.
How do you know it's malevolent?
Because the real god wouldn't ever offer you anything, all he does is take away from you. Oh wait
He trades places with me.
Is that a trick question? There is no God.
at this point it would be my friend, she is way too entertaining to not have around and if good decides to leave me on an abandoned island i can eat her! we are predator!
I would choose to seek immediate medical attention, because I'm bat **** insane
To eliminate all diseases, especially hate!
i just new some jerk would say peace love etc etc and i wasnt wrong
high five my man
I am a Panteist, so such a scenario does not make sense to me. From a omnipotent demaon, I would ask for a good luck in all things.
God always with its deadlines !!
My son wouldn't suffer the fate of the rest of humanity.
Wow lol. in 5 minutes I could ask for a lot. My 'one' thing a Genie that grants infinite wishes. Then I would make about 5<br />
1) TO have the power of thought with complete control, so I could implement anything I wished to and not have the backfire of utter chaos because all my thoughts come to fruition. I have complete control almost like I am my own wish fulfillment.<br />
2) All the nukes of the world, and the means to produce them gone from this world.<br />
3) I would wish for the planet to stabilize and the world to be perfect, but I can do that with but a thought. So I would wisg to see a list of all comic ba<x>sed abilities and would choose the ones I wanted for myself. <br />
4) A 20 year cease fire of all military forces with total peace in mind. And I mean every military, milisha, outfit, colony or whatever so that our kids could grow up and have a future.<br />
5) That America could go back to it's roots ( minus slavery ) with the idea that truly all men are created equal. Oh and that church and state were not separated, no one simply forced religion on those that didn't want it but that it was always there for them.<br />
Then I would think up an impenetrable, indestructible safe that would not wear out with even time and I would put the lamp in there and seal it. Put it in the center of the Earth where only I knew the true location, set up some Jules Vern style expedition for someone worthy. Make that **** like Excalibur, " Only one whose worth is proven may possess this treasure" Whew, well that about covers it.