lifesize lifesize 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 24 in Community

Evil is not creatable. It is a will, and God gave us the choice of wills. God does not "force" us to believe.

Best Answer

Does that mean good isn't creatable?

Best Answer

No, that means that God IS good.

Best Answer

By that same logic he would also be evil.

Best Answer

If you say so. I say that if you follow God, you will do more good than evil. But it's your choice.

Best Answer

If you carefully read my last reply you will see that I was following your logic. You actually said it. Your comment I am replying to right now you said you would create more good than evil. I choose no evil.

Best Answer

If you carefully read your own reply, you're not using my logic, you're using your own. You may believe that you can choose no evil, but I believe I cannot. Sin is inevitable in my life. If not, then Jesus would not have been crucified. Again, it is your choice.

Best Answer

You said evil isn't creatable. That statement implies that god can't create everything. If evil can't be created than how can good be created? Are they tangible or are they idea's of specific moral choices?

Best Answer

Evil is created by man. God lets us choose.

Best Answer

You must be ttrolling.

Best Answer

I was thinking the same about you.

Best Answer

That must have been on a Friday afternoon.

Best Answer

God created the option of evil. Mankind decided to pursue it...

Best Answer

Why would God create evil? Didn't Adam and eve have the minds of children?

Best Answer

God did not create evil he allowed it as a option. If God wanted to create true beings with free will He had to give them an option to rebel against His will. Anything that is against Gods will is sin. God warned them of the consequences of choosing the knowledge of good and evil but they dis-believed Him and opted to take the knowledge anyway. It does not matter what minds they had. They where given two opposed messages. One from God and the other from satan. and they chose to believe satan.. The rest is History.

Best Answer

So he created the option for them to sin and when they did he punished them?

Best Answer

When they took the knowledge of sin they where cursed by the outcome of having the knowledge of sin. They suffered as a natural result of gaining it. If a person walks into a contaminated leaking nuclear waste dump. Do they say hey God are you going to punish me with nuclear radiation now??? Nope God does not cause the nuclear radiation to suddenly attack the cells of the person because they walked into a contaminated area. They get attacked by the radiation Because they walked into the dump. Natural outcome of their own action.

Best Answer

So if they never ate the apple then sin would not exist? Plenty of people have never been around radiation and yet it effects them.

Best Answer

If the never ate of the apple then sin would not exist ,, For Them.. Lucifer had already sinned in his claiming to be the equal of God..

Radiation only effects those who are exposed to it.

Best Answer

The tree was called the tree of good and evil. -_-

Best Answer

It was actually called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil

Genesis 2
16 ¶And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Humans one having obtained the knowledge of good and evil thought evil and did evil. Thus ceasing to be Good and acceptable to exist for eternity with God. So they where cast out of paradise and from that time on we all suffer death.

Best Answer

Evil is not created by anyone.. it's a consequence of a selfish decision

Best Answer

So God didn't create everything?

Best Answer

I said evil is not created by anyone. It's a consequence of one's actions

Best Answer

So good is not created?

Best Answer

Same. You're just making me repeat everything I said

Best Answer

There is an intelligence in everything, but no "God" created it. Evil is just part of it.

Best Answer

Stop questioning religion. It's a sin

Best Answer

Yes, we have a choice in life...do good, bad. A choice of what we believe. We have free will to believe in God or not. I think if heaven exists so does hell

Best Answer

God created us, but He knew we had the capacity to sin; God is immortal, we are mere mortals. If we are a mixture of good and bad, remember that God uses EVERYTHING for the greater good.

Best Answer

So God uses evil?

Best Answer

absolutely! God can use evil to bring attention to something greater. God can use a tragedy to bring and unity people together.

Best Answer

So good can come from evil, than can evil come from good?

Best Answer

we are all components of both good and bad. people who are generally good can make bad choices or decisions, leading up to a "bad" event, so, yes.

Best Answer

Yeah. Such a teaser.

Best Answer