WE made God. Faith is a powerful and real thing.

Best Answer

Now THAT is a good question. Personally I don't think he/she/it exists. Or if they do, they don't care as much as people say.

Best Answer

Are you calling God a poof?

Best Answer

ME.

Best Answer

He was born from a Goddess like myself....teehee..JK=P

Best Answer

Time where does it start where does it end does it ever have either . Death is it the end when it come or a state of change . Does death grow like the soil on the ground .<br />
If time has no beginning and end is it god ,or did it change state and became god when it became self aware . Or if time dies it grew to where it knew it self then became self and god . Time will tell all and confess it self .

Best Answer

simply put, no one knows how 'it all started'. The complicated answer: God was created by humans, humans were created by other beings indirectly, those other beings were mostly created by yet more beings. and somewhere along the way a bunch of being did come from nothing, probably, we think. really it's been too long and we're too trapped in this universe to ever know HOW it all started. suffice it to say, the laws of physics have been very different in the past

Best Answer

No body created God, he has no begining and no end. it says so in the bible. God is the author of the bible. If you wanted to introduce youreself to someone you might start by giveing youre name, where you come from, what you like or dislike, youre plans for the future.... so on and so forth. That is exactly why the bible exists, God wants us to know him.

Best Answer

God herself

Best Answer

nun has a point. if god was never thought of then he wouldn't exist. and with this it makes faith a realistic ob<x>ject. so i guess tha answer to your question would be, that we created him. (in my opinion) of course.

Best Answer

Well in my faith...this is actually the point i had to leave the church...however rereading this question makes me realize that if God actually created everything...then the cycle of human beings and Gods have been around forever thus this would come in conflict with scientists on earth. <br />
This would mean that there is a higher form of science. So i am guessing that someday that may be revealed to us...when he feels we are ready!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Suppose his parents

Best Answer