He is the alfa and the omega, beginning and the end read your bible.

Best Answer

His daddy, Mr. God.

Best Answer

Do you visit church on sunday?Pl check up with the priest

Best Answer

sex always sex mum

Best Answer

I was thinking the same thing....But, I have no evidence of that!

Best Answer

you are right

Best Answer

Maybe he created himself. Only God could do something like that, after all. :D

Best Answer

I wonder how :D

Best Answer

btw, what anime is that in your avi? :D

Best Answer

We are big concept creators. "God" is one of them. The word "God" points to an idea from which concepts evolve. What is beyond the concept? <br />
Pure vastness.

Best Answer

Nothing is just one quantum fluctuation from being everything... While that fluctuation is highly improbable, it is still possible, as proved by our existence... Prior to that fluctuation, there was no linear time, and normal rules of probability did not apply.. All possible outcomes existed at the same point... one of those possible outcomes included volume and duration into which to expand. There was no "Before"... Thought out.. none of this conflicts with anyone's definition of God...

Best Answer

God the father has always existed. He has no beginning or end. God created Jesus and it is through Jesus that all the work of creation was done. It was Jesus who created time as we know it.

Best Answer

Bill Gates?

Best Answer