VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 10 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Hobbies

I know right? And for that matter why does someone who is omnipotent even need a plan? Kind of a **** move if you ask me.

Best Answer

Because he wants us to realise our faults and learn from them. It takes a true Christian to admit they can't conquer their sins on their own.

Best Answer

there own*

Best Answer

God DOESNT punish evil people - Evil people punish evil people.

Best Answer

hell ?is not a place of punisment

Best Answer

our disobedience is our judgement - we have brought it on ourselves

Best Answer

why don't you just get to know God?

Best Answer

why do you assume god exists?

Best Answer

lol there is no god

Best Answer

He used to. It was called the dark ages. Now he just let's us make up our own mind about what we wanna do in the afterlife

Best Answer

Explain more please :)

Best Answer

First off, this is just a perspective, I am not a hardcore believer of any sorts. Just want that to be clear. A lot of this knowledge is in the old testament. God was all brimstone and hellfire towards sinners. Black plague, flood, etc., etc., etc. After a while nobody really changed so he sent Jesus to basically tell everyone to stop f*cking around and he was killed. Now god is like, well there was the proof you needed to be faithful, so ya wanna pick me and go to heaven when your ready or do you wanna go be the devil*s b*tch. Whatever, just make up your mind cuz I'm busy trying to fix this NHL lockout bullish*t.

Best Answer