Magendie Magendie 26-30, M 19 Answers Jan 26 in Politics

Downs syndrome people are no more imperfect than anyone else.

Best Answer

Yes they are. They have a defective gene causing mental retardation and facial deformities.

Best Answer

Everyone has something defective. Retardation is not the worst thing a person can be.

Best Answer

True, but having downs syndrome is pretty high on the list of unwanted gene mutations..

Best Answer

They are way down on the list of those with less preferred characteristics. I could name at least 100 I would put in front of them.

Best Answer

Go ahead, name 10

Best Answer

Not right now. : )

Best Answer

Didn't think so..

Best Answer

I don't want to play into your silliness more than I already have. Post it as a question.

Best Answer

Simple, gods dont exist

Best Answer

Have you read the bible? That god really isn't very nice.

Best Answer

LOL, yes it is. Buy his actions and what other say about him, it is a character study.

Best Answer

A jealous, racist, mass murdering megalomaniac. By all accounts.

Best Answer

You certainly demonstrate that point quite well.

Best Answer

What's up with your obsession with Down's syndrome? You seem to ask a lot of questions about DS.

Best Answer

People with downs are usually happier than normal people

Best Answer

You might consider reading Lee Strobel's, The Case for Faith.

Best Answer

Does it explain why god creates retarded people?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

I assume you've read it. Why, exactly, does god make retards?

Best Answer

You have to read it for yourself - it's a good book.

Best Answer

If it explains why god created retarded people, you would be able to mount a reasonable argument. You can't, therefore either the book does not address the question, or you just made it up.

Best Answer

I am in no mood to go into the complexities of the book. It's not one simple answer.

Best Answer

Doesn't sound like much of an answer at all if you can't even hint at it.

Best Answer

He was tired and made a mistake

Best Answer

There are happenings in our lives that we cannot understand but our faith can help us survive these things. God has a purpose in everything !<br />
I have a down syndrome cousin and my aunt truly cared for her until she died. Down syndrome cases doesn't last long by the way. After my cousin died my aunt told me that by taking care a Down syndrome child, she learned to give all the love and care she could to her child which she thought she never could have !

Best Answer

I certainly can't understand why a loving god would create retarded people. Sounds like a total **** to me.

Best Answer

Troll

Best Answer

Because he wants show that you can do something when other people think you can't

Best Answer

Given that they can't lead an independent life, he sure ****** up on that one, didn't he?

Best Answer

I geuss

Best Answer

cause he exists only in our mind

Best Answer

If you believe the story, Adam sinned. He said effectively he didn't need God. So all that has befallen mankind is because of Adams wilfulness not because God doesn't care for us.

Best Answer

Gods existence is something we,with our little pea brains,cannot hope to fathom in all its complexities.The different illnesses in the world are not proof of Gods absense,just a clue to His grand design.

Best Answer

Genetics are responsible for DS. Yes, God created genetics, but accidents and evolutions continue. DS is and example of a human mutation gone backwards. Ever think that if the entire world were perfect and everyone loved one another, there would be no religion at all? We have God BECAUSE things are not perfect.

Best Answer

Because god hates human beings

Best Answer