HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 14 Answers Jul 20, 2012

I'm afraid that ship has sailed

Best Answer

I have no idea, my life would have been completely different if shifted down or up by a few years... its like a long story with variables that would catastrophically change if even slightly shifted. i wouldnt be the same person I am now. so I have no idea... I like my mentality, but I hate myself. so its a very hard question for me.

Best Answer

2015, then I could own a hoverboard from back to the future

Best Answer

we are 2.5 years away from 2015

Best Answer

I know, its getting really exciting isnt it

Best Answer

I want to be born in the future when speech is replaced by mental communication. People's chatting drives me insane.

Best Answer

Around 7-2 BC, which is the time period when Jesus was born. Would have sucked living under Roman rule, but to see Christ in the flesh, healing people and performing miracles...wow

Best Answer

I would wanna be born in the year 384 (late antiquity)

Best Answer

whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lol

Best Answer

Roman Empire.. the Western portion of it before it collapsed... the year 384... a period a lot like ours in 2012...

Best Answer

Az a baby or az I am right now?

Best Answer

you're right noww

Best Answer

2006

Best Answer

if given that chance, i would pick 1973...but then again, i think that i would not trade the year for anything because if i did, then i wouldn't have my wonderful kids in the way they are now...

Best Answer

awwwww

Best Answer

You are a product of the times that you live in. If you were born in 1985, you probably wouldnt even has met Zacky. Dont change who you are in aany way for another person! Your are a unique individual - revel in that, dont regret it. Just make sure you are the best person that you can be - happiness will flow from that!

Happiness runs in a circular motion

Thought is like a little boat upon the sea.

Everybody is a part of everything anyway,

You can have everything if you let yourself be.

Best Answer

yeaa i knoww thats true

Best Answer

No you don't....trust me on this one.

Best Answer

whyy?

Best Answer

Thanks for the chance.. But I will stay with what I was given

Best Answer

haha okiee

Best Answer

I was born in 1985, it isn't that great.

Best Answer

no, it would be great, Zacky was born on 1981 <3

Best Answer