And certainly not Christian! Hypocrite.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 12 Answers Jul 2 in Dating & Relationships

guess people arent perfect

Best Answer

Church goers are some of the worst people in the world. They never practice what they preach. I choose to stop going and just believe in god my own way.

Best Answer

At one time I went to church tried to be a go Christian even gave 10% of my income to this church. Then the preacher started preaching hate for the Jews and blacks. But what did it for me is when it come out that he was screwing every woman he could. His wife took the two little girls and left him then I realize that I was the fool for supporting this man. Haven’t set foot in a church since. (20+ years ago)

Best Answer

My mom told me a similar story decades ago. Thank you. Sometimes people just spout words. And do not live them.

Best Answer

Overly religious people often say one thing and do another. It's most unfortunate

Best Answer

No. He says he is following God. Then he cheats on his wife. Hypocrite!

Best Answer

Sorry you had to put up with his nonsense. You deserve better.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

no I would never call my self a Christian.

Best Answer

wow...who was that diatribe directed at?

Best Answer

A person who claims to be following God in his life. But he is looking for a friend with benefits. And he judges me on the truth. I told him that he is cheating. And he is not following his God.

Best Answer

friends with benefits? yuck!

Best Answer

that is very disrespectful of him

Best Answer

What would his God say?

Best Answer

a man who so much as looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart

Best Answer

it is very icky of him

Best Answer

hopefully he sees the error in what he is doing

Best Answer

He will not. He bends religion to suit his needs. And not a gentleman.

Best Answer

Well...I call that "problem solved" right there :-)

Best Answer

God will intervene when we have the faith in Him and ask Him to. However, He gives us free will and choice and leaves it up to us whether we choose Him or not.

Best Answer

Having a desire to follow the Lord does not make one immune to temptations. While I don't believe that God is on this site, many forget that He's right there beside us as we get involved with things that are contrary to what we have confessed.<br />
Your challenging any of us with accountability may be our first step toward repentance. But remember, we have all sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God.<br />
A hypocrite is an actor and we all have been given the chance to play the fool on EP.

Best Answer