Woodwose Woodwose 46-50, M 13 Answers Apr 28, 2012

How original. Did you make that one up? (LOL)

Best Answer

Good Lord no! lol, I have no imagination, lol

Best Answer

Of course, hence the Big Bang - god's way of letting its innerds (self-aware particles organized into groups) go to work on the problem of solving it and bring the knowledge gained in life, back home.

Best Answer

Very nice answer!

Best Answer

he is beyond our imagination, we can't think of him. but anyway a nonsense answer to a nonsense question would be, there is nothing he can't solve so their no concept of a question w/o answer in his mind. and if there would be any question like that, that would make him not clever enough to be a god.

Best Answer

Thank you for your thoughts.

Best Answer

Yes, Why do I still care, when they always desert me, don't believe in me, and crucified my son, while I still believed in them?

Best Answer

Perhaps he just questions every answer?

Best Answer

Yes, perhaps.

Best Answer

those gods are fiction which are created by minds who concluded that they found him. but i think he is not imaginable so niether i can proove him real niether in can denie his existance. but looking around me i can see that their is a designer. this complex system is a coincidence is far from proabality.

Best Answer

Yes, I can see your thinking, are you per chance an Agnostic?

Best Answer

Yes. God know's EVREYYYYYYYTHINGGGGGG. Even the questions of the future.

Best Answer

But is he/she capable of asking a question that he/ she does not know the answer to? Going with your thinking, you are saying that it is impossible for God to do that, because he/she knows everything?

Best Answer

Yes. He must think, why don't I answer anyone back?<br />
And then he must think, I don't know....

Best Answer

Ah! indeed, we ask God questions, but could it not be the case that we think God is not answering back, simply because....we are not listening?

Best Answer

that reminds me.
MUST GET MY EARS SYRINGED :)

Best Answer

Satan did and he was kicked out of heaven

Best Answer

Yes he could. he could ask a question which there is no awnser to.he would be correct in not awnsering the question because there is none. For example, how many fish are in a puddle of bloody underpants on saterdays house? it doesnt make sense... there for the correct answer is ........ just ..........

Best Answer

Enough of this PC bullshit with the he/she. God is a male and that's that. People sound like such ******** when they use these constructs so as to not offend anyone. Screw 'em all.

Best Answer

I think that's why we are here, we are the unanswered question.

Best Answer

No. God is a fiction.

Best Answer

which god is fiction?

Best Answer

you could be right....... then that would make us....what?

Best Answer

All Gods are fiction, of course and that makes us people without a God. Never had one never needed one.

Best Answer

At one time a lot of civilisations believed that the Sun was a God. There it was everyday, looking down at everyone, the people believed the sun gave life, without the understanding that we have now. Those people were not wrong were they?

Best Answer

They also thought the Earth was flat. So what? When you're wrong, you're wrong. Go back to your arse ant stuff. More your style. The Sun is essential for life and light. That's it.

Best Answer

oooh you are a grumpy sour puss Pegasuss!

Best Answer