A xmas question.
KenWX KenWX 61-65, M 27 Answers Dec 22, 2011

That is what he sent the Jehova Witness people to do.

Best Answer

Hah

Best Answer

I'm not being facetious but whenever I see a question beginning "If god.." or "Why did god..." my first thought is always "Which god are we talking about here?" If the christian god showed up on mydoor I'd poke him in the eye and tell him to @&#& off, if Odin turned up I'd probably listen, as anyone would to a 7 foot tall bodybuilder holding a mad axe and telling you to stop doing stuff.. :)

Best Answer

He's been too busy with celebrity careers. You know, those folks that always start their acceptance speech with "First of all, I would like to thank the Lord for making all this possible."<br />
Oh, and that Tebow dude has been keeping him pretty busy lately as well.<br />
But as soon as he's done with all of that, its your turn.

Best Answer

If you ignored all the other signs He sent you and everyone else, why should He bother with a personal visit? I know I wouldn't.

Best Answer

It's not just about me. If he was a truly loving god he might want to visit to stop terrorism, infant mortality, child abuse, etc.

Best Answer

No He wouldn't.

Best Answer

He is probably saying a lot of things. We just aren't listening.

Best Answer

One would think he would have known that we are all cynic's, and that most would not beleive with out proof.<br />
At least pay a visit once every 100 yr's. or so!

Best Answer

well, maybe cause the last time he showed up in the flesh, he got hung on a stake ?

Best Answer

Well, tell me, if someone showed up at your door and said "Hi, I am GOD and you need to stop all this sh*t, because this is the TRUTH!!!" Would you believe him? Or would you call the nice young men in their clean white coats to come and take him away....haha?? To the funny farm......

Best Answer

very good. may you achieve peace...

Best Answer

If someone came to my door and said he was god, I'd slam the door right quick and I'd be dialing, first, 911, and next, the local news stations to come and watch.

Best Answer

I'm not so sure. If he was God, and for some reason he wanted me specifically, he would know exactly how to manifest in exactly the way that would convince me, and leave no doubt.
In that instant I'd ask him for a hug. He wouldn't need me for anything because he's omnipotent. So we'd just hang out in the cosmos together and enjoy the play of existence, and the awesomeness of it all.

Best Answer

Nice.

Best Answer

My big revelation came when I was 12. I was studying for my confirmation, and I noticed that there were a lot of contradictions in the lessons we were learning. So, i made an appointment to see the Minister, and asked some questions. He got very impatient and told me I wasn't supposed to question the teachings of god. I asked him if god gave me a brain, didn't he want me to use it. And he told me that it was the devil who wanted me to ask these questions. (I was always a bit of a smartass) So, my response was...."So, are you telling me god gave me a brain, but only the devil wants me to think?" He told me that if I couldn't believe without questioning, then I was obviously not one of the faithful and I wouldn't be allowed to be confirmed. And that I should go home and think about what he had told me, and if I changed my mind about these things, then I could come back to church. That is the point when I was kicked out for good. I asked him if that meant HE was the devil, as he had just told me to go home and think, when he had just told me that it was the devil who wanted me to think. No more church for me.

Best Answer

Jesus, Ken! No really!! :-)

Best Answer

lol, because santa is more likely to come down your chimney first^^

Best Answer

This is where the faith part comes in

Best Answer

Maybe he's just got the wrong address.

Best Answer

God does exist but he's the cruel father who watches his infant son that tries to walk by himself and when he falls and starts to cry he points at you and laughs uncontrollably.

Best Answer

I'm sure God speaks to all of us whether we try to reach out to Him or not..we are just not hearing Him because we want to listen to a physical voice. But God speaks into our spirit, we have to really listen. And then we will hear His voice. If your looking for a sarcastic or superficial answer.. well bypass this then.. -have a good day.

Best Answer

Really ?

Best Answer

yes, go to a quite place and after your prayers, (if you do pray) stop to listen God's voice with your heart. Don't get frustrated be patient and you'll be very surprised.. You may hear just one word from God or more.. but you'll know its coming from Him and not your imagination.. God is serious when it comes to us having a relationship with Him. So If your testing Him to proves others wrong.. then chances are, your going to feel doubt and discouraged because your going to have trouble hearing from Him..(its happened to me)..

Best Answer

best reason god does not exist he can never be found all you find is hearsay. But some religions can be interesting just Christianity is not one of them.

Best Answer

Actually you're right! . No one has found God on earth and no one will find his remains either.. Simply because after the 3rd day, (from death) He rose from His physical body and ascended into heaven.

Best Answer

"God" isn't an individual like you are. The dualistic view is the Christian / Westernized view of "God.". "God" doesn't want ... Human beings want. Why would some non-human vast, energetic system that is everywhere at once... Everywhere meaning the space between here and stars trillion of light years away. From here and all other Universes.... "God" connects it ALL.... Even you by energy. What would "God" like this need anything from this energetic illusion we find ourselves in?

Best Answer

Well, seriously, why should I believe any of that?

Best Answer

I don't know about you... but if SOMETHING manifested in front of me, claimed it was God and displayed some kind of supernatural power/presence (i.e a display sufficient to rock your world view to the very core.)<br />
I would still have no reason to presume that because beings exist displaying "supernatural powers" that all the religious bullsh1t I ever read is the truth....or even that this being is telling the truth....<br />
Take ETs (assuming for a minute they exist for the sake of the illustration) if they have the power to mock Newtonian law, dematerialize (traveling through weird dimensions)... walk through walls, ETC ETC and are obviously 1000's of years ahead of us technologically ETC ETC...<br />
Then don't you think they could "pimp your reality" with their technology...?<br />
(especially in light of the fact that mind reading, telepathy and Psychic powers ETC are strong themes in both religious experiences and other Occult types like UFOs etc)<br />
I.e. what dream works can do for movies they could conceivably do in real time to your perceptions...<br />
I.e if they could do this they could even stage manage all your thoughts and fabricate and or bias not only what you see, hear and experience but even what you think, feel and intuit...<br />
They could totally pimp your reality.... all you would know is weird **** was happening and it light of this possibility nothing you experience could be trusted....<br />
same goes for "GOD"

Best Answer

he did, but you were out getting your back waxed.

Best Answer

these are one of the things you have to believe in because you want to. its a choice. you have the bible, you have church, you have the miracles that happened in your life and the holy spirit so what more do you want.

Best Answer

oh Ken - god got bored with us and left a long time ago - we're just little flesh toys left alone now run amok

Best Answer

What if this is still the seventh day, and he's just taking a nap from all his exhausting hard labour of making everything?

Best Answer