[This APPLIES Mainly to girls Ages 16-25] Are girls JEALOUS of girls who can get heaps of guys ? Is that why they bring them down or is it because there in relationships that SUCK and when they see a girl who is getting ATTENTION from heaps of guys and she is really HAPPY, you girls start calling her a SL*T because it's not lady-like? But it's Funny how deep-down you LOVE THE D!!!!
OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 9 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's called a double standard.

Best Answer

I'm the kind of guy who looks at you as unrighteous for such actions regardless of gender.

Best Answer

Let me guess, your Religious ?

Best Answer

Agnostic as can be. Just principled.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

Comes from the fact that people see sex as a thing men try to "get from" women, and which women try to resist. Given that assumption, men who have a lot of sex are doing their bit well, and women who have a lot of sex are doing their bit badly.

This is all based on the assumption that women never want sex for its own sake, which of course isn't true.

Best Answer

It's called our funny life standards but to be fair it takes a long time to become a women and realise that we should be helping each other through self esteem issues . Because in fairness is she really happy or being used .. I seen these popular girls many times before and most of them end up looking washed out upset and abused . Many in my experience have died from drug abuse and such like .. But that's in my experience maybe it's different in your world x

Best Answer

I've actually seen this happen a whole lot more to girls who are in relationships actually more then half of the girls at my school (I finished just today but yeah still my school) are better off not being in relationships and just having fun at their age!! Theres about 6 girls I know at my school who get around and they are perfectly happy about it, but hated by so many girls.

Best Answer

hahahaha

Best Answer

Showing my age am I .. Lol x

Best Answer

I don't care. We had a sl*t in high school, I never had a problem with her

Best Answer

Double standards.

Best Answer

i never had a problem with it..

Best Answer