I have a bit more sporty bodytype than the average, I'm not skinny. I'm average. I don't wear a lot of make up, I wear normal clothes, I have totally normal haircuts. I have good results at school so I'm not a stupid girl. I live in a dormitory, I'm responsible, I live on my scholarships, financially I'm independent from my parents. I don't party much, I don't get wasted every weekend, I don't smoke, I exercise. I don't post everything on facebook like those annoying "facebook girls" who always have boyfriends. People say that guys like the normal girls. Still, guys around me are not interested in me at all. How is that? I don't want to be thirty when guys realise that I exist.
korik korik 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 9, 2012

If a good friend were to honestly describe your sex appeal—how you present yourself to the opposite sex—what would she say? Be honest.<br />
Guys get certain vibes from girls—she’s open, available, ready---or NOT<br />
Unless you not telling the truth, I don’t think it’s you looks, but I wouldn’t buy all that BS about, ‘guys really do want average looking girls, not Barbie Dolls’. No matter what anyone might prefer to believe, guys are first stimulated by appearance.<br />
There is a joke about a guy at a party who walks over to a girl and says, ‘you’re beautiful, do you want to go out?’ ‘Don’t you want to get to know my personality first? Is looks all you care about?, she responds. ‘Well, I couldn’t see your “personality” from across the room…<br />
So, dress to impress, and tastefully apply some make-up (avoid the hooker look). And, learn how to laugh out loud and be demonstrative with your friends when you are out—this attracts guys, trust me. On the other hand, if you can’t have fun with your friends then why would he want to come around…so don’t just sit there like a lump.<br />
However, if you want the right kind of guy to be attracted, then you have to use the right kind of bait. You have to be open to the possibilities but not (NOT NOT NOT) desperate. Be a bit mysterious, reserved, and unpredictable—but ALWAYS be on his side. <br />
Educated girls in my experience can make the mistake of being to logical in their man hunt. ‘Why should I be mysterious or reserved?’ they might say. ‘To keep him coming back’, is the answer—again, trust me. <br />
Finally, go out and watch the boy magnets and see how they do it. It’s part of your college education <br />
We may all be ‘awesome’ on the inside, but unless you get out there and learn the game, you’ll be awesome and alone. <br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

thank you, I think I get your point.
I have no idea how a friend would describe me. Honestly. Usually I'm the one listening them talking about themselves, the topic of our conversations is rarely about me.
The problem is that when I'm trying to copy the behaviour of the boy magnets, I feel that it's not me and I'm lying with my behaviour to everyone, including myself.

Best Answer

There's your key, you are always taking care of others. Don't you ever ask, 'what about me?' First, find people who will really listen to you--put yourself first in your life; it makes you more attractive. Second, you are right, copying what other girls do is not really being you. So, look for the behaviors that make you excited or give you energy--that means you're seeing something that's part of you. You goal is to become the best 'you' you can be and this takes time. What I did in grad school when I found myself in the same mess was to get rid of all my nice-but-depressing friends, and go out and find the most interesting people I could find. Hanging around with these people is really exciting and finding one means finding others--like a snowball effect. Pretty soon you are a completely different person--a better you. Go for it.

Best Answer

Thank you very much, I find your advices really useful!

Best Answer

Good luck sweetie :)

Best Answer

maybe you act more like a friend than a woman who is looking? try dressing sexy and be flirty to give hem the hint

Best Answer

Keep being WHO YOU are; don't change. A worthy man will see your realness soon enough. Heck, I was 33 when I married my husband.

Best Answer

honestly. you may be meeting the wrong guys. because I can tell ya being a guy myself that women mature faster than men. have tried going out with an older guy...not an old man. you know someone 5 to 7 years older than you.

Best Answer

What kind of guys set off your fireworks. What kind of guy makes you say "pick me" or ""love me"? If you could pick a guy to fall in love with you, What kind of man makes you wet just by sitting next to you? <br />
When you dress...dressing normal....do you know how to make your clothes flirt? There are some ways that guys lie to girls. We want "nice girls" but girls that are too niche are also no fun at all. What risks do you take to be delightful to guys that are still in keeping with being a normal girl...a mostly good girl? You want to pull of normal, but that there is something hidden deep within the normal that is waiting to be released.

Best Answer

I've been told many times that I'm very good looking and I've known that lots of girls have liked me, but I struggle to connect with people and establish relationships because I'm hopeless in most social situations. It's not all about looks.<br />
I had the opportunity to go out with a very nice girl and I didn't have to make any effort, it just came out of nowhere, dropped right into my lap... but I let it pass by. Still, I believe most of us will meet someone and it'll just happen naturally. Don't worry about it.

Best Answer

i choose to be i get asked out alot.

Best Answer

Do what interests you, you find someone who shares your outlook. You may need to put yourself out more. Positive energy and a smile go a long way. I'm not talking about fakey-fakey smiles, but reall happiness with who you are and what you have to offer as a friend/girlfriend. Maybe the guys like you Re having the same problem. Here Re LOTS of sweet guys out there! I was always attracted to he more confident outgoing guys but ended up with a quite, sweet, love able dud who has my heart forever! <br />
Chin up, you sound awesome to me! Share SMS stories on EP and ,find your voice then share it F2F.

Best Answer

guys b.s. alot.............just like women...........do you go out?......do you dare to engage in conversation with someone you like?..there's guys out there that aren't total d ouchebags.......just takes some lookin ;-)

Best Answer

I go out sometimes. not a lot, but I do go out. once in a fortnight, sometimes once a week. I like going clubbing.

Best Answer

im 29 and women don't know I exist

Best Answer

I feel the same way about girls. I'm 24 college grad with bachelors and a good paying job. But since I'm not a pla<x>yer or a alpha. Good girls are not interested. It is not you at all honey. You just haven't came across the right mature MAN yet. You must be looking at boys, you need a good man thats mature to match you. Continue doing what your doing, quite personally, I would love to find a girl like you. Don't change you are doing the right things.

Best Answer