Tonyalbright4 Tonyalbright4 18-21, M 21 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

As many have already stated, we *already are* wearing them. G. Lieberman has been selling hose for men for years and is doing very well. And I'm sure you've seen us wearing them in gyms and on bicycles and never given us a thought. <br />
Only recently have clothing stores been selling ultraskinnies and leggings for guys. Because seeing the shape of a guy's legs in spandex in a casual setting used to be a rare event, people will notice.<br />
But in five years, guys' leggings will be so common that it'll be a standard clothing choice. Those weaker souls who have to run with the herd and condemn the nonconformists will be wearing them, too. They'll just need their fashion idol to tell them it's ok.

Best Answer

right on!

Best Answer

They have started, and I think its awesome. I don't see it often enough however, it is more and more common every day. Many sports benefit from the use of tights(running, cycling, MMA). These are not your moms old pantyhose or stretch pants. Today you can spend well over $100 for a pair of engineered tights that feels so comfortable and keep everything in place so well that you don't want to wear anything else.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

i personally have a big collection of super shiny wet look leggings,miss sixty leather pants,pvc pants and of course Les Chiffoniers pvc leggings..i love all this fetish material.i am straight and even though i can admit many of you might think this is extremely weird or gay for an ordinary guy,why should i listen to them?if it were up to me and not this society of ours,i would always,all day long,wear this stuff.yeah,,i know,this is not completely normal in terms of "normal" clothing style,but what the hell?? this is what i want and love and unfortunately i am not allowed to do so ,i prefer to avoid "unpleasant" comments and words from most people,so the only thing i do is sometimes at night i exercise my real pleasure and dare going out wearing some wonderful tight wet look leggings,some pvc jacket<br />
and Miss sixty leather pants ...anyway,,i am quite sure of what most of you readers of this forum will say about me,but i do not care..so my answer to the main question is GO AHEAD,if you like this "odd" female shiny stuff as much as i do,do not hesitate..perhaps one day in the future this will be seen as a normal part of male clothing..who knows?maybe we will not be branded as freaks.

Best Answer

Right on

Best Answer

well.. it depends on the guy's who wear it...

Best Answer

Being metro sexual has become so popular these days that the aspect of tights and leggings for men would not be a big surprise.

Best Answer

if seen it before and They're usually wearing them for exercise such as running...o

Best Answer

nothing i lived in san fran and men wear hi heels and skirts well some of them and no one gives it a second thought although i wouldnt do that in texas

Best Answer

Some place in Texas they do.

Best Answer

damn dont tell gov perry lolololo

Best Answer

Guys already do that. It's called "Football" from what I hear.

Best Answer

Great! It would be a returning fashion because men used to wear hose and tights.

Best Answer

More men should show us their balls in them and wear them. I wear them and yoga pants, feminine looking or not, they are extremely comfy and one dresses for comfort not to impress, right!? Now, would I wear them on a date? Probably not, but after the date.... <br />
Just today walked into a Lululemon store wearing their yoga pants, mentioned it to the salesgirl...dont even think it fazed her at all:D

Best Answer

Ah,Shakespearian actors!

Best Answer

Dude no,just no,go back & change please,I don't wanna see that SMH…

Best Answer

no, just no

Best Answer

Ballet

Best Answer

I do now as it is for cycling and running. No one blinks an eye lid. It's considered standard attire now.

As for a social setting, that is different and most people wouldn't feel comfortable associated with a guy in leggings especially if he didn't make an effort to cover his groin or rear.

Sooner or later though it will be come mainstream and not verbally restricted to particular genre's or sexes despite the ignorant and stereotypical conclusions people make.

Best Answer