In general terms, Yes! However there are always the exceptions to the rules.

Best Answer

Depends on why he's cheating.<br />
Most of the time people who cheat are "serial cheaters" - but there are those people who just haven't figured out how to get away cleanly yet, and with poor timing, they've come across someone they want to be with. If the communication and situation with that person is different, and they eventually "escape" the bad relationship, they may not cheat again..... but then, it also shows they are prone to poor communication in a relationship, so rather than work things out when things get hard, they may turn to someone else as an escape.

Best Answer

or they have a partner who wont communicate, so they go looking for some one who they can relate well with, when **** hits the fan...

Best Answer

i'll wager good money that this is true. some women deluded themselves into thinking that they'll be the one he won't cheat on only to get disappointed in the end. how can you believe that a man that cheated with you on his wife won't end up doing the same to you? seeing that the relationship's foundation is ba<x>sed on deceit, how could it not happen?

Best Answer

I know most will say yes, but I truly believe there are exceptions and sometimes, we marry the wrong person. What does your gut tell you? If you can figure that out, you will have your answer. :)

Best Answer

I dont understand the question. 'cheats with you' part is what I dont understand.<br />
Cheating is liying, if there isnt liying regardless of the action then its not 'cheating'. <br />
I wish we as adults could talk about realtionships using big person words but it is what it is.

Best Answer