vienna2013 vienna2013 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 27, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Not always, he could either be seeing someone else, or he is not interested anymore, among many other reasons. I myself am going through that same situation, but It's a she, not a he. =

Best Answer

Also, as one other person said, they could be wanting space, before this happened how often did you talk, spend time together etc??? There is a number of reasons why this goes on, and space, one may think a couple of days, but alas darlin, It can be anywheer from days to normally a month or so, so they have ther time to have space and think about things and consider things, whether they want to keep going and persue or not. Or he could just be straight up busy, work, school, whichever you know?

Best Answer

We went out twice. In a group. (with friends)
well, i told him that i have feelings for him and he knows. He told me that he likes me but he's just very busy. He's recovering from a 2 yrs relationship and he doesn't want a relationship right now. He said he wants to take things slow. We texted eachother everyday but he stopped :/ But i just don't really understand him, coz he doesn't want me so when when i talk with other guys at church he always stares... just gives me that look. That's jealous look.
I blocked him in FB and erased our text messages! I'm just sooo exhausted. I'm sick and tired!! I wish i could read his mind!! The time i told him that i have feelings for him, he said he's not ready and I told him i understand him and that i respect his decision. But i know myself! If he would ask me to be with him, i wouldn't hesitate! <3 omg... it's just... i just wish i could just make him love me! like that song: I want you to want me :D

Best Answer

him & his ex broke up a year ago... maybe he's still in love with her! i don't know. I mean, they were together for 2 whole yrs so maybe he's not completly over her... :/

Best Answer

Probably, I hate him >=[

Best Answer

Ill text ya hun! =)

Best Answer

Maybe you should ask him and if you don't get a response, there you go, you know to move on.

Best Answer

A lot of some one elses.

Best Answer

or ************ on your picture in his phone and shorted it out

Best Answer

Good guess

Best Answer