MrNash MrNash 36-40, M 86 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in Health

Welcome home. Rest a while, visit with your family, friends and the people that you made a difference in their lives. The Rainbow Bridge is to your right, over there. Take all the time you need, for time has a much different meaning here. And then let's talk again. We can decide then if you are ready to give it another go.

Best Answer

This is perfect!

Best Answer

Matt 25:23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant!!

Best Answer

Amen to this...

Best Answer

This is the first thing that came to my mind! :)

Best Answer

I like it!

Best Answer

You know years ago when I was 4-5 mos preg with my son I had a dream (long dream). Anyway God came to me as a white light and He asked me why I did something...pertaining to my real life, not my dream. And when God asks you a question, you don't get to think of the answer and choose how you answer. The answer just effortlessly floated out of my heart to Him but they were specific words. Yeah, He didn't say, "Oh I understand," either. But He did exalt my body and I rose up and circled around the windows of Heaven and at the end of the windows I saw the cross in the dark but the light was magnificent behind the cross. You see, we are in the dark and the only way to get to the light is through Jesus. His Word says, "The only way to the Father is through the Son."

Best Answer

Why wait until you are at the pearly gates? He guides us and talks to us in many ways right now.

Best Answer

God is very very loving for sure. I think INFP's are special to his heart too. We are very lovable people.

Best Answer

Amen to this....

Best Answer

"Job well done, my child"!

Best Answer

High 5!

Best Answer

:))

Best Answer

"Yes, I do excist. S*ck on that B*itch, and welcome to heaven."

Best Answer

Sit down and have a beer, that last life was a bit stressful wasn't it!

Best Answer

lol....

Best Answer

"oh, no. not again."

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer

Good job my dear! You are finally here and will be in peace.

Best Answer

Amen to that!

Best Answer

"I'm shocked, and here I thought I knew everything."

Best Answer

Anthing but ~ "OH NO NOT YOU" ~ would make me very happy.

Best Answer

hahaha....

Best Answer

Well done. Now you can take a nap.

Best Answer

lol....

Best Answer

You're not due here yet, go on back and I'll let you know when to show up.

Best Answer

I'm sorry that I didn't give any evidence of my existence.

Best Answer

"And now for something completely different..."

Best Answer

I want god to say: WAZ SUP MY NIGGA! :D >3

Best Answer

The bar is to your left...

Best Answer

You did well my daughter.

Best Answer

MY beautiful faithful child, Welcome home. Even after all the challenges I gave you, you believed in me and kept faith in the plan. For now you no longer need to feel alone, I will reunite you to the family you never knew...Wait here by my side, rest while we wait for your mother, father & sister to come and escort you home.

Best Answer

Welcome home my child.

Best Answer

"Hey. I know we had a rough time. You've had a rough time. But you can relax now. A minute here is an century on earth and everyone you know will be here soon enough. The Rainbow Bridge is over there. They've been waiting for you."

Best Answer