No. He's just making sure you are who he really wants to be.

Best Answer

Hey, what do u mean by that? :)

Best Answer

That's a nice answer! If he really is a kind of guy who knows what he's looking for and waits till he is 100% sure, then he's definitely a keeper. My opinion of course. :)

Best Answer

I did that once. I felt something I haven't felt before and I got strangely overwhelmed I didn't know what was happening and I got paranoid. Since I've been dating here and there, I wanted to make sure if it was for real, see, she's way different from the kind of girl I normally date. She's pretty, simple but perfect. She was also way to petite for me. But I thought I had to wait for my feelings to die down... I waited too long. She's out of my life... :(

Best Answer

Sounds like he's having a head vs heart problem. Logically, dating you isn't a good idea to him, but his emotions still make him want you. Just my perspective but he seems to be confused.

Best Answer

Wow... thx for sharing! I think ur right too... but what is it that's holding him back? Normally, guys get what they like! :/ and he's not a shy guy at all... I don't get him.

Best Answer

Still don't know te answer? Or is the answer you get not the answer you want?

Best Answer

no.. i accept the fact that he's not into me! i don't know why i didn't want to face the truth. I kept on making excuses why he didn't call/text but the answer was always right there in my face :/ wow... it does hurt though... everyday it gets a bit better

Best Answer

I do understand that. After three months I can say it does get better, but it is not gone yet. And I am 'lucky' in that I don't see him or speak to him. I'm not sure actually that he is not in to you, just not in that way you would want him to be....
Hugs

Best Answer

He's not telling you something and maybe it's bad to find out.

Best Answer

Any suggestions what it could be? :/

Best Answer

Sounds like a player to me. It sounds like he juggles a lot of women.

Best Answer

No, you're not being played. He's just not that into you. Take him at his word. He said you should date other men. Do it! If you're ready to get serious with one man, kick this one to the curb and find one who wants to be with you and only with you.

Best Answer

Thx for ur good advice!! :)

Best Answer

Check if he is capable of having children first. ;)

Best Answer

If he said that...he is not into you.

Best Answer