ash4ever15 ash4ever15 16-17, F 15 Answers Aug 4, 2010

It's not OK in my book.

Best Answer

i know but im curious what people will say

Best Answer

I don't think we should kill animals, but then obviously if we shouldn't kill cats and dogs we shouldn't kill chicken or cows, so I'll just say that the reason it is okay to kill animals and not other humans is because humans are higher on the food chain the other animals, and it is natural for a predator to hunt it's prey. Predators will kill each other in the animal kingdom too, but that's because they are fighting over mates, food, and territory. Since we have other ways of obtaining mates and food than killing, it isn't okay. However, people still can kill other humans as long as it is for war, usually having to do with territory.

Best Answer

You should only kill what you eat.

Best Answer

It shouldn't be ok.

Best Answer

well, it was ok before or that murder isnt as big of a deal compare to today<br />
laws were enforce then cultures adapted

Best Answer

Very good question. One I have wondered over for years. There are too many helpless animals reproducing uncontrollably in the four legged animal community. We should MAKE people nueter their pets in order to stop the needless suffering of the animals of four legged variety. This is so sad.

Best Answer

I'd say the most important factors are whether you're causing pain, and whether anyone will grieve over the loss. <br />
Unfortunately, that makes it OK to kill hobos in their sleep, so maybe my system could use some work.

Best Answer

yeah just a lil bit :D

Best Answer

People take it that its okay to kill animals (and eat them) "because the Bible says so"...<br />
Personally, I think that this was a nice bit of convenience-writing of some human! I mean, how could they tell the shepherds and other animal-farmers that what they were doing was wrong? They wouldn't have listened!<br />
I understand that initially we humans were designed to be vegetarian; and that the Animal Kingdoms did NOT agree to be food for humans, but the Plant Kingdoms did agree. And when a major catastrophe overtook Earth Planet in the ancient times, many of the plants died, and humans had to eat animals to survive. When the plants re-established themselves, humans already had a taste for meat, and continued, even though the crisis was over. This information was obtained from the ancient Records of Nature (the Akashic Records).<br />
Killing a Kingdom that does not agree with it attracts karma. This is right now visited upon the Human Kingdom in wars and other violence that we see today; although greed and arrogance contribute.

Best Answer

Very good point. I believe we should do all we can to minimise suffering of all living things and I don't think I would have my dog killed, but couldn't say for definite. I think more to the point why is it OK to eat cows, sheep and pigs when it's not OK (in Europe and North America) to eat dogs or cats? And even more to the point why is it Ok to eat farm animals and not eat humans?<br />
But then again, every species is fighting for its own survival, and that includes our own (it's just that we have become so terrifyingly dominant on this planet compared to other species).

Best Answer

It's not okay to kill an animal, including humans. I don't even think we should eat them if we don't need to.

Best Answer

domesticated animals are considered as family livestock is raised for food in the old testamate of the bible king david had a pet lamb that somebody slaghtered he loved that sheep like a child that made it wrong in gods sight but it also says to kill livestalk and eat but know what you are doing dont go and kill a little girls chicken and man is above all of the birds of the air and land animals and fish in the sea just dont abuse it

Best Answer