TheBlackAngel TheBlackAngel 16-17 12 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Hobbies

Wouldnt aliens be from another planet? non related to earth or humans? If they are from this planet then technically they are not aliens

Best Answer

We didn't evolve directly from monkies, we evolved from apes. Note the lack of a tail in our ancestors.<br />
Also, no. There may have been a common ancestor, or there may be two parallel trees of evolution, or more.

Best Answer

We didn't evolve from monkeys. Monkeys and great apes (including hominids) share a common ancestor but truly neither genus came first.

Best Answer

humans will evolve angels with wings lol

Best Answer

Well we evolved from apes not monkeys as everyone before me has said. And honestly if there are aliens or other intelligent beings it is possible that they are another species of human like us that evolved to adapt to their surroundings and environment on their world. To say that we are the only living things on a planet in one of billions of universes is just out right crass and ignorant. We can not possibly be the only ones out there but I doubt that they evolved from us. They are preceived to be more intelligent and higher advanced than we are. Therefor I would guess that they are different and not from our genes. But you never know exactly. We never know anything for sure until I is researched, tested, and we are unable to disprove it.

Best Answer

Well, we could have come from other animals plant life or just the galaxy itself. There are already other solar systems so why would the evolution be limited to just apes or monkeys, baboons, etc.? I think that there are older evolutions, if we did evolve also consider that alligators and crocodiles lived back in prehistoric times so anything is possible.

Best Answer

Doubt it. They woudn't be alien until they evolved the spacecraft and buggered off out of it and settled on a nice planet with a decent view and handy shopping.

Best Answer

Did you just finish watching AI?

Best Answer