theripperxx theripperxx 13-15, F 21 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Image & Weight

Some of these responses are a recipe for a future eating disorder. Please disregard the negativity here and focus on what makes you YOU. We're all different and I actually think that's a good thing. We're not all meant to be 110 f-ing pounds.

Best Answer

Yes, you're fat. I'm 5'4" and don't way that much.

Best Answer

That was kinda mean considering she's only 15 and a child.

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

No one has a right to tell you whether you are 'fat' or not..!<br />
The important issue is how you feel about yourself- no one elses opinion matters, as it's only YOU who lives inside your own skin!<br />
If you feel uncomfortable at your current size and think you would feel healthier and more energetic if you dropped a dress size, then give it a try. A food journal is useful for a few weeks before trying a plan- it will identify your weaknesses/sensitivities and also the times of day/night when you are at risk of either overeating or eating the 'wrong' kind of foods. <br />
If you do decided to give getting healthier a try, please don't set yourself up to fail but launching into it without being prepared- picking the wrong plan/fad will only make you feel bad. The important thing is for you to incorporate the foods you will feel deprived of if you cant have. Have them, just have a healthier version in a smaller portion!.Chef Antonio Carluccio lost half his body weight just by halving his portion sizes! <br />
I am a life coach, so if you want ongoing advice/support/motivation, let me know!

Best Answer

ok first of all BMI's are a bunch of bull shi.t... everyone is different. Just because you weigh more doesn't mean that weight is from fat cells. Muscle weighs more then fat and some peoples body make-up makes them heavier then the average person. <br />
If I went by my BMI that doctors use and these websites then I would be considered obese, but its not the case because my doctor has told me that she is concerned because I look too skinny. I look at the scale and see a number way higher then it should be. I look in the mirror and I look fine, and everyone else says I don't look fat either. I'd suggest you do what I did and throw out the scale and be happy with the body you have regardless of the number it tells you.

Best Answer

that may be true in some cases, but if you are 5'2 and 165, that is not healthy. Don't preach the love-your-body-crap when it's not healthy! 165 for that height is pretty dangerous. You should instead tell people how wonder fruits and vegetables are for the body and that they actually help you lose weight. People should love themselves no matter what they weigh, yes, but you can be encouraging with informational things too. I am 209, I am overweight, not obese, but obese by the BMI scale. I am a size 16...at no height is a 16 or higher a good healthy size to be and that is not vanity, that is wanting to care for my body.

Best Answer

who says a 16 or higher is not healthy? Just because society wants everyone to be skinny doesn't make it unhealthy to be bigger. Everyones body is different. I am not fat, I hardly have any fat on me actually and I wear a size 13. what my scale says has nothing to do with my health, or anyone else's for that matter. Your diet and activities determine your health, not the number of your weight.
She should be able to be healthy at any size and people telling her she's fat or is dangerous for weighing more then the average is just setting her up to get an eating disorder. I am willing to bet she would have way more health problems and dangers if that were to happen.
Oh and by the way I can preach whatever crap I want.

Best Answer

You're young, so I'll put this delicately. Yes.

Best Answer

Undeveloped muscle, if you feel healthy and if the extra wieght is not slowing you down.<br />
If you think you decide in your own mind and you know the answer already.<br />
Take care of your body, take care of you.<br />
Cheers

Best Answer

It's a totally different look than 200+ pounds. 160ish is rather attractive in my opinion.

Best Answer

well I'm 5'11 and 209, and my BMI is 30-ish(and I don't look bad, but my BMI is considered obese). I would guess yours is over 35 which is not good. Take a brisk walk for 30 mins every day and you will start noticing a good change that's what I've been doing. (I'm down 40lbs:)

Best Answer

your gorgeous, and perfect the way you are. no your not fat. you have a curvy figure which is to die for :)

Best Answer

Honey, you're just fine. You're still very young and may have some growing to do. Bring your concerns with your family doctor next time you see him or her.

Best Answer

Stay the way you are as long as you love yourself. My girlfriend is 5'4 and 160 and I think it's super sexy PLUS it's way WAY more comfortable than a skinny girl when we sleep in spoon position :) I love her xxxxx

Best Answer

does it matter?

Best Answer

No, in my culture it's called thick...and thick is a good thing!

Best Answer

ba<x>sed on what your BMI would be, technically you would be considered overweight. but please please pleaseee don't get depressed or do something stupid becuz of it. just exercise more and try to eat healthy.

Best Answer

You don't look fat in your picture, if that helps.

Best Answer