No. Hell doesn't exist, And any heaven that won't accept lesbians isn't a heaven worth attending.

Best Answer

No, that is never a reason to go to hell.

Best Answer

Nope. Whoever is telling you that is a huge *******/***** that is lying and telling you a bunch of bullshit.

Best Answer

No. Don't believe that bull****.

Best Answer

who cares. everybody's going to hell. read somewhere that religion doesn't allow anal or swallowing of ***. we are all guilty of that already

Best Answer

god loves lezzos. their hawt :)

Best Answer

No! I think God loves lesbians more than the rest of us sinners!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

never listen to a fundamentalist moron that interpets the bible according to thier own bias they are for the most part mean spirited bigots who find hell and sinners wherever they go ignore them and the poisonous bile that consumes their souls

Best Answer

no no no. You're going to hell because you're a woman.

Best Answer

No, as long as your souls pure, and you have no real sin in your life the bible says god loves all his children and embraces even those who have sinned wrongly like a serial killer he still loves. but does not deny.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

ty

Best Answer

no, why worry about that stuff? you are who you are. you can't be anyone else. be true to yourself!

Best Answer

OMG!! my thoughts about that are, god believes in love. what in the world makes you believe that same sex love is any different then a man and a women.... love is love... who ever told you that is silly lol

Best Answer

NO!!!

Best Answer

Nope, but you would break my heart I thought we had something going on between us "alice".

Best Answer

Naw, you're safe. There is no hell.

Best Answer