LyonH LyonH 26-30, M 15 Answers Aug 17, 2014 in Community

Although some writer think you must use discipline and try to write every day,I would try a different creative avenue,painting,music,cooking..sometimes the mind knows best

Best Answer

Leave it for a while.

Best Answer

Just chill out for a bit. If you want to be more active and not wait for 'inspiration' just free-write. Whatever comes to your mind, write it down and don't stop. The thought process gets back into gear after a while.

Best Answer

Keep writing. The thing about writers' block, for me, is that I'm still writing. I just don't think it's any good. But really, I'm writing good stuff the whole time. Write anything. Come back to it after a couple weeks and re-read it. You'll be able to tell if it's good.

Best Answer

Chill out..its going to come when it comes.

Best Answer

Stop writing for a while.

Best Answer

Take one finger in the *** and one in the mouth, and if that doesn't work, swap the fingers. That is bound to bring you out from whatever you're caught in :D

Best Answer

I had a professor who suggested simply writing whatever comes to mind..even if it's just "****"...write a whole page full of "*****"

Best Answer

let EP-members write in your place

Best Answer

what do u mean?

Best Answer

whiskey?

Best Answer

just take a break,clear your mind

Best Answer

Go on an adventure.

Best Answer

quit writing...

Best Answer