LyonH LyonH 22-25, M 15 Answers Aug 17 in Community

Take a break for 15 to 20 minutes. Clear your head. Then come back and write write write. Write whatever is in your head. Eventually you will prime the pump and the words will come spilling forth.

Best Answer

Go for a walk, take in your surroundings, look for inspiration, trust me, I do this when I have writers block, it helps!

Best Answer

Although some writer think you must use discipline and try to write every day,I would try a different creative avenue,painting,music,cooking..sometimes the mind knows best

Best Answer

Leave it for a while.

Best Answer

Just chill out for a bit. If you want to be more active and not wait for 'inspiration' just free-write. Whatever comes to your mind, write it down and don't stop. The thought process gets back into gear after a while.

Best Answer

Keep writing. The thing about writers' block, for me, is that I'm still writing. I just don't think it's any good. But really, I'm writing good stuff the whole time. Write anything. Come back to it after a couple weeks and re-read it. You'll be able to tell if it's good.

Best Answer

Chill out..its going to come when it comes.

Best Answer

Stop writing for a while.

Best Answer

Take one finger in the *** and one in the mouth, and if that doesn't work, swap the fingers. That is bound to bring you out from whatever you're caught in :D

Best Answer

I had a professor who suggested simply writing whatever comes to mind..even if it's just "****"...write a whole page full of "*****"

Best Answer

let EP-members write in your place

Best Answer

what do u mean?

Best Answer

whiskey?

Best Answer

just take a break,clear your mind

Best Answer

Go on an adventure.

Best Answer

quit writing...

Best Answer