gllr gllr 56-60, M 5 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes but also pray and be nice. :)

Best Answer

I do pray to the one above many times a day, for that special friendship. But she no longer works for the same company that I work for. I know it is a stupid dream, but it my stupid dream.
Thank you for caring and answering my question.

Best Answer

alright :) good luck

Best Answer

Thank you, I need all the luck I can get.

Best Answer

you might be better off asking god for that, he might be more reliable

Best Answer

I do pray to him a number of times every day. For a dream to one day come true. Before I leave this world. Maybe a stupid dream that would or could never come true. But it is my dream. But sometime you meet someone that there real friendship means a lot. You know in your mind it is wrong, but you know what you feel in side.
Thank you.

Best Answer

Loneliness is a state of mind . Sometimes that special person is someone whom you come into contact with everyday. You don't have to be lonely. I know it sounds dumb and you may of heard it before but a stranger is just someone who you haven't met before. I found that by being personable (smiling at people and being courteous) I am able to strike up conversation with just about anyone. When you go to the store make eye contact and smile at the ladies. Whether they are your age or younger,whether you are attracted to the lady or not. It gives you confidence. Women can sense if a man has confidence. If you have confidence it makes you appealing to a lady.There is many places to meet ladies. With all of the internet dating sites available there is a lot of options for you. Most important just be yourself,wear nice clothes (appearance is important I don't care what anyone says),keep yourself clean and shaven. A man that takes pride in his appearance is also appealing to a lady. My friend if you lived near me I would gladly take you to the popular spots with me. Why would I do this? Because there was a time in my life I was lonely and I know it sucks. One last thing don't appear desperate when you are find a lady that you like. Women like mystery. Keep her guessing if you are really interested in her. Good luck my friend.

Best Answer

Thank you for your sound advice. I am already married now 22 years. But what I was looking from her was friendship not love. There was something about her, but I did want a friendship , I can not explain why, but I know what I feel like inside. There is 30 years between us, maybe that is why she does not want it.
Thank you for caring. And your sound advice.

Best Answer

Then I would recommend trying to find an activity you can do together,something that requires teamwork. Examples would be rock climbing or camping or long distance bicycle riding. When you work together it builds a bond.

Best Answer