heartandsoul555 heartandsoul555 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Community

We have good shopping towns *(Brighton, Chichester and Worthing), numerous tourist attractions and villages with timber frame buildings or antique shops such as Arundel. Plenty of clubs, theatres, restaurants, clubs, beaches, national trust parkland, wildlife sanctuaries and castles. To make the trip special for you I would try to find out or ask you about your preferences as sharing any of these with you would be my pleasure.

Best Answer

well we would go to he biggest hill here in town and go sleding then go back to the haouse and have some hot coco with some mini marshmellows on top.

Best Answer

There's lots of places here, I would take you to the beach, then go and have lunch by the river. After that I would take you on a river trip, then to a wildlife park and gardens. In the evening I would take you to a nice quiet bar with music for a meal. After that, well that's up to you ;)

Best Answer

:) :) :)

Best Answer

you could pull up a chair as I answered questions here on EP. Even use the internet yourself if you want when I go to work?

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer

Walk along by the river, buy a day ticket and see London from the top deck of a London bus, visit Camden Market, Covent Garden, Tate Modern, Climb to the very top of St. Paul's.... There is so much to do you would need to visit for a lifetime.

Best Answer

:) Ive always wanted to visit London

Best Answer

oh my goodness such a fun question ! :)

ok...

1. I'd take you to Asia Nine best Japanese cuisine restaurant I've been to ever

2. We'd go for a shopping spree in Georgetown

3. Club Hopping downtown

Taking people out is so much fun!!! :D

Best Answer

Thats sounds great :)

Best Answer

to lake house

peaceful and fully private

Best Answer