No; your guilt will cause you to be even more suspicious of him.

Best Answer

NONONONONO,trust me do not do that.......You will feel like crap afterwards,and you will constantly doubt him,because you did it.Have a long heart to heart conversation with him,get your feelings and his out in the open.

Best Answer

You can never get a "good" feeling by adding wrong to wrong. Face him, Face the problem and do something about it, THAT will make you feel better.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Who knows? It makes one think you're not asking yourself the deeper question, which is why you are troubled with this question in the first place. If it is your insecurity and nothing he has done, this is a completely different problem than where he is giving you plenty of reason for suspicion. It's a typically stupid way to ask a question on this site, giving those of us bothering to try and help so little information about your situation that in order to do so we must develop our own background.

Best Answer

Sorry for not giving enough info. Didn't want to bother anyone with the details but I have more than enough reason to believe he's messing around. I'm sick of always starting over because of lying cheating partners. When it comes to sex I do everything they like and the way they like it. I'm good and respectful to them and this still happens. I'm just afraid if I keep dumping them one after another that I'm going to end up old and alone one day.

Best Answer

Ok so u know he's screwing around, so don't keep him around, he's lying to you. Just workout and stay fit and keep dumping fools until u find a good one, and if it takes a long time at least u stayed in shape.

Best Answer

Only if you cheat with me. =)

Best Answer