ManorPrufrock ManorPrufrock 26-30, M 11 Answers Jul 19, 2010

First of all i would make you go shopping.... to buy something that makes u feel sexy<br />
then you would put it on and surprise me with it... model it for me<br />
then i would... (x-rated) how old are you? you look very young if that is you in the photo...<br />
then u will pose in different positions while i take sexy photos, i would then get u to change into a skimpy lil maids outfit to do a couple of chores. at which point i would make you change again into nothing but panties... and a leish... u will then be on all 4's and will worship me in various ways, if i am pleased with ur efforts u will get a reward... but if i am not.. u will be punished, for a slave first and formost must prove themselves to be worthy. U will service me in various ways and i will allow u to. u will be my puppet, i will own u, if i choose to accept u as my slave... i will then own every part of ur body and what ever you do with it will first have to be approved or declined by me.

Best Answer

Take back your freedom.

Best Answer

Just look into your eyes and get lost in ur dreamz

Best Answer

I would make you a coffee; then send you home so as you could have a day to yourself;<br />
and do ten things that would only benifit you...!!!

Best Answer

clean the house , go buy all my needs from the store , u ride the car as achoufer , teach me english , carry my stuff when i go to college , be my body guard , and i will give u alist of apeople to kill em u can work as ahitman too , u will do my rebortes that's all i think and about the cooking i wan't let u do that cause i don't trust strangers to cook my food

Best Answer

hey nothing do not need a slave but hey you can come here take you to see several mice places, havea great Beijing Duck dinner and enjoy what you can.

Best Answer

the spare room, finish decorating that bit i cant reach, cook me dinner, mow the lawn, walk the dog,make interesting lunches for tomorrow,take my letters to the post office,mop the floor, and .... and ....you can have a rest now hun x

Best Answer