I've had true love...nearly killed me. Fork over the dough

Best Answer

Sounds more like a learning experience, I have been there too

Best Answer

money!!!! coz that is my true love for this question. hehehehe.

Best Answer

If I ask for true love, I would be selfish, whereas with money, I can help the poor and needy selflessly. I think ultimately that would bring me more pleasure than finding a true love.

Best Answer

For you to have the deepest state of bliss...true love, this is most important for you. Money is paper at best, my deepest hope is that you can find someone besides yourself that values you and loves you just as much

Best Answer

Wow, that was a bit condescending. :) You assume that a) I haven't already found my true love and b) that that is the most important thing for me. I'm starting to think that perhaps you crave this true love so much that you assume it should be just as important to everyone else. I'm curious to know how you can justify my finding my state of bliss is more important than helping a starving village in a third world country.

Best Answer

Not my intention...
My hope is that you find true happiness with you and then complement this with a true love. I go above and beyond to help those that suffer, but I find when I am in my happiest place my light shines...
I mean no offense to you black bean and if I did offend, I apologize

Best Answer

No worries, sweetie. We are A-ok. I wish you your bliss as well. :)

Best Answer

Thank you sweet soul :)

Best Answer

What is a true love ? : )

Best Answer

Someone that gives you the space and freedom to feel safe enough to be your true self

Best Answer

Is it unique ?

Best Answer

Very

Best Answer

Do you can prouve that ?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

So tell us please : D

Best Answer

"Someone that gives you the space and freedom to feel safe enough to be your true self" - I have never experienced that with any human being. Family members all want one to conform. Women are only interested in one if that person is their version of "useful". No one cares about one's dreams, aspirations, thoughts, feelings, fears or "hurts".

Best Answer

I have experienced it and it is wonderful, but I agree, extremely rare...that's why I said, True Love :)

Best Answer

I've already had the true love. I'll take the money this time.

Best Answer

True love never fades, sounds like a very painful learning experience

Best Answer

Married 34 years before cancer took her. Yes, quite painful.

Best Answer

I am sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

Money.... because nowadays money is everything..... :p

Best Answer

Look to the celebrities with all the money, many are quite unfulfilled

Best Answer

I'd take the money. "Love" is a stupid fairytale.

Best Answer

And money isn't? Interesting...

Best Answer

Money helps enormously in the procurement of means towards realizing one's dreams. "Love" dies when her emotional "high" of "being in love" wears off.

Best Answer

It certainly helps...but it is just paper

Best Answer

"Paper" is certainly better then being cheated on and disrespected.

Best Answer

Until the worthless paper fails to help you. True Love doesn't do what you describe...money doesn't care one way or the other

Best Answer

"True love" is like santa claus, the easter bunny and the great pumpkin. Women love what men can do for them. They do not love men as human beings.

Best Answer

I love men as human beings, could care less what they can do for me. I take care of me

Best Answer

Men love women. Women love themselves and the feeling of "being in love", not the person.

Best Answer

I respectfully disagree

Best Answer

Money.. just cause you're not my true love. I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Reread the question, never said it was me ;)

Best Answer

Hm.. good. I would still choose money. I'm kidding, I'll choose my true love. Money fades.

Best Answer

And it's never enough...

Best Answer