I'd go Ireland, maybe England, if you could. Why? Because of all the ruins of the castles! You could stay there, explore them.

Best Answer

ahhh...sounds good, I'll look up both places then..see if there's any particular area (where I could stay for a bit enjoy the scenery and everything!) thankssss :)

Best Answer

well i don't know where you live, but you would be suprised if you traveled in where you live, most times people have no clue whats aval in there own town or country.

Best Answer

I did go around (well not all, but most of ) Indonesia last year, so I wanna do overseas this time :) but thanks!
I'm dying to go to Papua..nxt year, hopefully!

Best Answer

call or email the country that you want to go to to see what places you can go to and issues(safety ) that you need to know and thenn go and have a great time, every counrty has a visitors ctr or site you can call or email to get info, be safe..

Best Answer

thanks, will do :)

Best Answer

Germany. It's lovely.

Best Answer