Elephants create art which sells for thousands of $ so, I guess whatever you create can also be called art.

Best Answer

It's enough if the concept comes from the public. "Art" is "recognition by the public" (unfortunately).

Best Answer

If you create it, and it provokes some kind of emotions from someone (even if it is only yourself) then it is art. No matter what it is. I made a piece of art work that I loved, and all it was was a rectangle divided diagonally red on top, and black on the bottom, with a white lightening bolt striking through both. I had no concept when I started. The lightening bolt was added as an after thought. A friend looked at it and said it looked like manic/depression. So, then it had a concept and a name. But not until after it was done.

Best Answer

If you create something and decide to call it art, then it is art.<br />
As opposed to, if you create something and decide to call it<br />
a representation, an ob<x>ject for learning or historical reference.<br />
The creator holds the key to the label.

Best Answer

Here's what I've learned about the definition of art. If you say it's art, it is. If someone else says it's art, it is. If no one made it, it's still art. That doesn't mean it's GOOD art, but hey, whatever.

Best Answer

I don't know i'm not a connoisseur of art so i don't have an idea. But I guess if you finish it well and it's to your satisfaction maybe that's the time you can call it art.

Best Answer