No. Its actually completely cool to be an introvert. And I mean that in the best way I can. I don't know if you mean it because you don't like people or if you genuinely don't trust them, but either way. It takes either a lot of courage, love or stupidity to trust a person. Just be sure of the feeling before getting yourself into trouble.

Best Answer

could be, however most times you are your best ally and worst enemy, odds r u do trust yourself, however its only if its a dire situation, and in this world thats usually best

Best Answer

Could be from your past experiences in which you felt betrayed or let down. It starts with you to change how you feel. Trust people until they give you a reason not to.

Best Answer

I don't know if it means you don't trust yourself or not, that is a question that only you can answer. Do you like not trust anyone at all? Even if they have been proven loyal and trustworthy people?

Best Answer

there are people that i do trust but i've been realizing a lot of things about myself and this is one of the questions derived from asking a lot of other questions about myself that i've come up with so far...it's been cool exploring my psyche in so much depth...but a little scary

Best Answer