lobezno lobezno 22-25, M 18 Answers Jun 13, 2012

No it would make you SMART again....I ain't voting for him again either

Best Answer

no - it would just mean you have a connection to REALITY........

Best Answer

no it makes you smart

Best Answer

If you vote for Obama because he is black then you are a racist. If you vote against him because he is black then you are a racist. But if you vote for his actions and your trust in his actions then you are a voter. <br />
Color or age or gender should not be the reason for voting or friendship.<br />
I personally think President Obama is a questionable leader. <br />
He does not have the best interest of America . He seems more interested in being a movie star and hobb nobbing with them. His questionable ancestory and religion not to mention keeping his promises , require me to investigate more on the personand party I will vote for this coming election. Thus far we have only had 18 republican for president out of 44 president. This leaves me to think our democratic party has lead us into all of this caos. <br />
The first thing Obama did when he became President was to go around the world and appologize for America. More American freedom have been taken away during his administration than anyother administration. His wife said in one of her first statement she was to elude she was not proud of America. We have lost a lot freedom under this administration. The increased debt of America by this administration worries me for the future. I believe this administration has pushed us further into the one world govornment than any other administration. America has always been a safe haven for people to excape politicaly. This would change if we are one world Government and so would our educational, finacial system as well our religious freedoms and our every exsistance.

Best Answer

I tried to read all that but damn it was big! You must have gotten inspired writing this! I agree though!

Best Answer

Yeah, Boxer it was lengthy answer. Your question did inspire me as I am passionate about what is going on in our world today. So many Americans have voters apathy. It is disheartening the direction we are going as country because so few take the time to stand up and be counted, and know what they are being counted for..

Best Answer

Yes ! At least according to the Democrat press.

Best Answer

You mean there's ANOTHER press??? Where?

Best Answer

FOX Network !

Best Answer

Well they used to be... they kind of chewed off there own leg (Glenn Beck) to escape that rep.

Best Answer

I hated that they threw Glenn under the bus. Hannity servives, much to me amasement.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha, you're funny.

Best Answer

I understand why people voted for Obama in 08. I didn't but I get it. Why they would again in 2012 I can't understand. The guy just wasn't who he claimed to be and has proven to be a very poor leader

Best Answer

Obama: W-W-W-W-Well that would be- What your talking about- what I mean to say is- Okay let me be clear. It was ALL George Bush's Fault!

Best Answer

$5 trillion dollars worth of spending, it's still all George Bushes fault? Shutting down coal plants to drive up electricity rates is all George Bushes fault? Killing the pipeline project to kill jobs and drive up gasoline costs is George Bushes fault? The trillion dollar stimulus that didn't is all George Bushes fault? The decision to sink $10s of billions of dollars into GM instead of letting the company simply reorganize under Chapter 11 is Bushes fault? Being on vacation during the last budget impasse which everyone knew was coming for six months before hand was all Bushs fault? If it's all Bushes fault, why has Obama not cancelled the Bush taxcuts when he had the chance? Why didn't he close Gitmo? Cancel the Patriot Act? Why does he try to take credit for all the energy sources that are having an impact that Bush policies actually enabled? We used to have Presidents that said "the buck stops here" - now we have Mr. "It's always someone elses fault - unless it's good." The only credit or responsibility I've seen Obama take for anything in four years is the death of Bin Laden. (If I want to have the killer of Bin Laden for President - let's nominate a navy seal.)

Best Answer

W-w-w-w-well let me make a point.... see I like to show both sides of my head when I talk.... I like to show you this side... then this side... like stereo.... HOLD on, Hold on! (My teleprompter's flickerin')

Best Answer

obama can omly use that so called reason so much if he dint help this problem he omly contributed even though i dont like romney eather i still think he would make a better excutive chef

Best Answer

As far as the socialist democrats are concerned...yes.

Best Answer

Somebody knows his 30 second Fox News sound bites!

Best Answer

I beleive that's called the New Deal Democrats after that awful Roosevelt admin.

Best Answer

Only you know your motives...

Best Answer

Of course not. Vote for whoever you want. Don't listen to the stupid people who call you racist because of it. You have a freedom, and by choosing you are exercising it. I am choosing to vote for Obama but that's me. I do have a counter question though. By my choosing to vote for a president that represents my views, does that make me un-American? Because while you are being called a racist, I am called an American hating commie. So since I am voting for Obama am I an American hating commie?

Best Answer

A president will support youur views... But does HE CARE??? Did he and can he legalize gay marriage, abortion, and so on? NO. He hasn't and he won't. He CAN install a socialist policy in a free market system and crash the country... but fell free to vote for him anyway because you agree with him. He Can't do anything about them but so long as he AGREES... And no your not a commie youre what Stalin Called a Useful Youth... And a Useful Idiot

Best Answer

I am having a little trouble holding my temper on you comment here cause you called me an idiot. But okay. So your argument to get me to vote for Romney is the fact that Obama cannot do anything about my views. So instead of voting for the guy that I at least agree with, I should vote for the guy that I don't agree with in the slightest. Interesting.

Best Answer

I didn't mean YOU were an idiot... I was a socialist myself in college... I just meant there are politicians that will use your ideals to manipulate the idealistic.... I for one don't think Romney would be a good prez but hell If Elmer Fudd Is on the ballad I would vote for him... I only used the word idiot as a qoute to illustrate how blunt the arrogance of these guys can be

Best Answer

Yes. I understand what you mean. I am not a socialist, I am a liberal, not a socialist. And I am only voting for him because in my opinion he is the lesser of two evils. Believe me I wish he had stepped down and we had another candidate, but we don't so I gotta choose between The Joker, and The Green Goblin. But I always liked the Joker more.

Best Answer

The Emerald Elf? Joe Curr? Why not just sit it out? If there's no REAL choice don't make one:P Harley Quinn would do a better job......Getting elected at least..

Best Answer

I will sit it out, but I want my vote to count towards something. Right the reason behind my decision is I first don't want Romney to win, and I believe that although Obama is no FDR, Abe Lincoln, or George Washington, his presidency has not been worse than say Nixon, Bush, or Bush Jr. I think he is a satisfactory president that has been brought down because things have not gotten better right away. He supports my views, and he has made at least my life better. I firmly believe he is the better choice out of the two.

Best Answer

of course not. I will vote for him. But you should feel like you know that you can vote for whoever the heck you want.

Best Answer

Sorry MSNBC has a different tune to play...

Best Answer

no, but the rebel flag on the bumper of your pickup truck might

Best Answer

I have a motorcycle done entirely in Stars and Bars colors! Would that work?

Best Answer

No, that question could.

Best Answer

meh... I'm from Georgia and my first name is Ezzard or as they call me down their Ol' Ez... so I guess I was just BORN racist:P

Best Answer

Nope. <br />
Honestly you shouldn't care even if you were. <br />
But im 18 and if i do end up voteing im sure even who i vote for will suck<br />
were not in the smart times who ever we get arnt ganna know how to help the world.<br />
because the worlds ****** as it is.

Best Answer

At least it won't he wouldn't be a commie...

Best Answer

have no clue who your talking about eather way were still ******

Best Answer

WOW. You must have hated history......

Best Answer

Nah i just don't really care history is good but it depends on what it is. Why you mad or something????

Best Answer

No it's just up until Comunism was a GOOD thing people who supported it were called Commies.... It was a term everyone knew and feared up until a few years ago....

Best Answer

YES! (pointing evil monkey in the closet finger) :)~

Best Answer

I knew it!!! But I swear I did not I repeat I did not have sex with that woman!

Best Answer

ahahahaha

Best Answer

good point.

Best Answer