I'm a freashman in FL (BCC) and i just failed my math finals, i had a C, but i failed the finals by 3 points..its sucks so bad because i've always been horrible with math, plus i had four other classes in which i passed with A's and B's. I'm concerned because i was getting financial aid and i was wondering if they will take it from me..Will they?Oh man...i'm gonna get bitched out by my mom so badly...and i feel so disappointed in myself. The only reason why i'm not freaking out is because i'm trying NOT to freak out about it. This is actually my first time failing a class. Do you know if they'll take it away? I'm okay if they just lessen how much i get..but still..(PS its a grant)
unstablemind101 unstablemind101 22-25, F 5 Answers Dec 11, 2008

If i fail 2 classes out of the 33 credits i attempted is that still over a 75% passing rate?

Best Answer

It depends on whether you're talking about a loan vs. a bursary or scholarship, and whether the money's coming from the university, gov't, etc. If it's a scholarship or bursary, they could; depends on whether the rules state that you must achieve a certain GPA AND pass everything. If it's a straight student loan, I really doubt it.

Best Answer

If you did below 2.0. Though, you would likely be put on academic probation first and perhaps more than once before anything would get drastic. Just keep plugging away. :)

Best Answer