JacksonLZK JacksonLZK 18-21, M 8 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

move on

Best Answer

go kill her

Best Answer

stop texting. talk to her face to face or on the phone instead.

Best Answer

If you text her as bad as you compose your question here i can understand why she don't reply back to you... If someone don't answer back immediately its ok, she could be busy at the moment! But I will say that to text back in the next 20 to 30 minutes its ok... if you text don't get a reply until 24 or 48 hours she is not interested on you at all and you should stop texting, chatting or talking to her because it's just a waste of your time and she is going to make you look like you are going crazy for her.

Best Answer

you really need to learn some grammar I'm telling you

Best Answer

*YAWN* I always do this to people who mention grammar.

Best Answer

and you actually thought "oh I should just type that here & let him know what I do, because I know he would give a ****"?

Best Answer

I type it because what you just said means **** all. who cares. Does it really bother you that much. You just saying the same **** lots of people say. Its boring and old.

Best Answer

*YAWN*

Best Answer

shove a stick up your *** & jump off a bridge, you're a waste of skin, oxygen & time to the entire human race. people like you make me think why do we not legalize euthanasia. **** yourself loser

Best Answer

Just because people show bad grammar on here dosnt mean they have it off EP. when im texting on phone my grammar is bad but when im writing a letter to someone it is good. So what you say is a load of crap. Also I think you are stupid because you are saying all that stuff about me yet you don't even know me.

Best Answer

Forget her and try another one.

Best Answer