Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 20 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

if i dont shoot myself first

Best Answer

I will change that gun with water gun :-P & shoot water in your eye and say wake up !!!

Best Answer

I wouldn't touch your gun. Don't want my fingerprints on it....could've been used in a crime.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

i don"t want you to suffer as much as i do

Best Answer

No. 1. Murder is messy 2. Jail cells are way too small.

Best Answer

What if i promised you would not go to jail and you would not have to clean up the mess??

Best Answer

I would believe you cause you don't value your own life, so why would I trust you to value mine? Also, I am not fond of murdering people.

Best Answer

Just cause i don't value my own life does not mean i don't value yours. I would not hurt another person for all the money in the world. I hate seeing bad things happen to people.

Best Answer

Actually, I would do the responsible thing and talk to you and find out why.

Best Answer

Id tell you im sick of life and i wanna die young and im going to die anyways. Can't really argue with those answers.

Best Answer

Oh, I can always argue any answer. I would tell you not to leave until the miracles in your life happen and when you get older if you live your life right young you wont' mind it so much. You will die anyways, so what's the rush. Enjoy it while you got it lady.

Best Answer

But I would not kill you.

Best Answer

Human life is very valuable and unless you are a serial killer, you don't deserve to die.

Best Answer

I don't think i deserve to die i just wanna die. I'm used up as it is. There is nothing left ahead except failure. It's just to hard for you and others to understand. Thats all. I can't blame you though i would not kill anyone even if they asked me either.

Best Answer

How do you know I don't understand? How do you know I have not felt the same way in life? How do you know that I didn't work through it and realized that life was a gift worth living? How do you know that your life can't be amazing if you don't change things? How do you know how you will feel in five years or even next week? Anything can happen. Anything.

Best Answer

When you stop putting expectations on yourself and on life, you may just start to relax and enjoy it. Stop comparing yourself to others and compare yourself to your own best.

Best Answer

No; I also wouldn't give the gun back

Best Answer

Hmm why not? Even if i was serious and you would not get in trouble?

Best Answer

Clearly, I don't agree with what you are trying to use the gun for. And, the fact that you asked me would not have any effect on the fact that it was a request that I commit murder.

Best Answer

No, I would tell you to shoot me instead.

Best Answer

Eh i could never do that... I can't even shoot myself.

Best Answer

No. I'd make you do my laundry though.

Best Answer

No, I'd throw it away and get you some professional help.

Best Answer

You can get him the help but I want the piece.

Best Answer

What if i asked you to stab me with a giant knife till i died? Jason could not resits that? Would you do that?

Best Answer

Nope, then I'd have to dispose of your body and possibly get into trouble for murder. No thanks.

Best Answer

NO if i signed a document saying i wanted you to do it.. like just say you would not get in trouble would you??

Best Answer

Don't even give me a gun then you know what i'm gonna do.

Best Answer

I would kill myself.

Best Answer

Best to keep loaded guns away from me.... you too?

Best Answer

Yeah :/

Best Answer