nick030 nick030 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 27 in Embarrassing & Funny

I would steal the last cookie from the cookie jar. Anything more elaborate would take me more than 15 minutes to plan. More like 15 months!

Best Answer

A Small Town Casino - Some of these are pretty darn easy to rob - some of them lacking security at some point of operations.

Best Answer

I need chocolate ice cream.

Best Answer

I would rob a drug dealer because they can't turn you in to the police afterwards.<br />
If I wasn't worried about getting caught I would rob one of those storage auctions where they only take cash and there are a dozen people with two grand each.

Best Answer

Not very bright either. Drug dealers don't call the cops they just kill you. As for the storage auctions. A quicky mart makes more than that in 20 minutes....

Best Answer

A bank in a small town.

Best Answer

I would rob you blind so you couldn't tell who did the crime

Best Answer

No one controls my life and to rob anyone is showing a complete lack of character, morals and ethics.... I've been robbed it takes years to get over it's is such a violation of your person. Not something to joke about.

Best Answer

BRINKS TRUCK

Best Answer