candidcameron candidcameron 41-45 28 Answers Aug 6, 2011

Save it. <br />
(Not exciting, but true.)

Best Answer

Put it in my savings account. I've already earned a whopping...... 7 cents since I opened it earlier :) lol

Best Answer

I'd invest it into an AMAZING company that would give me a return of 50%. Then I'd give you back eleven thousand for the use of your money. I'd use what I made to re invest in a similar venture. Perpetuate the income by money making money.

Best Answer

Pay tithes, pay debts, buy some tools, renew health insurance, give a couple very needed gifts, move to a better house, save a little bumper against hardships and have a pizza from Sbarro. I can stretch a buck.

Best Answer

I would give it to my Mom, to rewire the house so she could have air conditioning.

Best Answer

1 $ for chewing gum and 9.999 $ on endangered pandas

Best Answer

I would give god 10 percent then buy my boy a monster truck

Best Answer

Le daría gracias a dios, y le pediría a dios que los perdone por andar engañando a las personas. Y si es cierto apoyaría a personas que requieran ayuda para armonía del universo, porque el día en nos toque partir no nos llevamos nada, mas que los hechos buenos y malos que realizaste.

Best Answer

I'd go to college this year.

Best Answer

Make my house safer from our frequent high winds and tornadoes in a green, economical, and space expanding way! We've noticed the strongest winds come from the northeast side of our house, which, with two levels, is one big, flat windcatcher. At the ba<x>se , the grass and sorrel covered ground slopes away, providing drainage. The high second story (we're a split level on a hill) allows morning sun yet provides cooling shade in the hot afternoons, so it's a very green spot. If we could place an extra room with reinforced concrete walls on that side, I'd put in bunkers to sleep in, since our tornado warnings go on all night every night during tornado season and there's no chance of hearing a siren. (Currently the five of us huddle on four stairs in between the sharp garage tools and the washing machine.) I'd use fill dirt mixed with our compost and ash to round out the new wall and provide protection, then plant it with native edibles for a non mow slope that causes wind to whip around the house rather than push against it. The roof would be a hilly billy version of a "green roof" (this is a wonderul new old idea). This roof would be a balcony coming out from one of the upstairs rooms and provide a place for rain barrels hooked up to our gutters that could be used for watering and supplementing a gray water system (we have a good rainy spring and already water our garden from one of these hooked up barrels, but the gravity effect would increase ease and frequency of use.) *Sigh*

Best Answer

I would fr<x>ame it. take 10,000 -$1 bills and tie them on a tree in my yard, take a picture, fr<x>ame it, then sell the prints.<br />
If you want to see what that looks like, send me the ten thousand and I will send you the fr<x>amed picture.

Best Answer

If I were to receive ten thousand dollars I would file for bankruptcy. Because the ten wouldn't get me out of debt. Hold on to rest so I can take care of my sick mother. And just try to finally repay it to someone who truly deserves it.

Best Answer

Well, if u gave me the money without me working to get it,i would give you back every penny. However, if I worked for my money, I give it back to my parents because they invested all of their time and money on me when I was a young child.

Best Answer

If I was to receive 10,000, I would use it very wisely. I would pay off some much needed bills, open a savings account for my son, and then I would invest a little and donate the rest. I feel like if I were given something so generous I would like to give something back.

Best Answer

I would buy 50k worth of narcotics and flip it and give you your initial fifty k back... and say thank you

Best Answer

a tour.. around the world.. esp in europe.. provide material things for my family.. buy house and lot, car... everything.. :)

Best Answer

I would some of the money to get us into an apartment. We became homeless at the first of this year because of health issues and being on a limited income. Then I would use the rest of it to find someone in our same situation and help them out. some of us are caught in a catch 22 not making enough money to get back in a place of our own but make too much to recieve any help.

Best Answer

hm....i would buy many books written by famous writter,beautiful bookself,beautiful dresses,Nikkon camera& i dnt kno..

Best Answer

I'll visit my family and I'll shop! Would give some too but to those who deserved it only

Best Answer

Set it on fire.

Best Answer