What are the processes you have to go through?
deepscar deepscar 46-50, F 14 Answers Mar 28 in Community

No offense. But, I don't care.

Best Answer

In Texass you sit there till you get someone to pay up for you .

Best Answer

That is so ridiculous. How are you supposed to pay from jail?

Best Answer

you can't pay, or they ask you to find a way, I suppose; either way, it's a no win situation.

Best Answer

I knew a man who was locked up at night and on weekends, but allowed to work his job. His case was different. He had work and money, but refused to pay. It was a personal protest of some kind.
Have you been to court to have the payments changed because your status has changed?

Best Answer

In the uk I don't think u can get jail for that. Can you set up a repayment plan that's affordable?

Best Answer

I don't know; sometmes they grab it out of your paycheck or from your taxes.

Best Answer

They should allow you money to survive aswell!

Best Answer

If this is your child/ children that you brought into the world, no amount of excuses on why someone else should pay for them is valid.

Best Answer

Can't you borrow some money and pay off the backlog to get the threat of prison out of the way?

Best Answer

no, I can't do that. I'd serve the time, is all. But if I got out, I'd give everything away to live in my car again. I'd just work for my kids, nothing more, nothing less. But I would never show my face to my kids afterwards.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're having such a shite time.

Best Answer

thanks, I appreciate your thoughts and comments. I don't know if there's any hope for me, ever. I really do feel that one day, someone is just going to show up at my door, and say, ok, times up, lets go. That's how I feel, based on the way I've been treated, and I don't think anyone has been fighting for me. I'm just feeling so distraught and in need of immediate help.

Best Answer

Out of interest, why didn't you keep up the payments?

Best Answer

hard financial times, no insurance, massive health problems of my own, single parent, single income; I've turned over all my life savings awhile ago, it may not have run out just yet. I'm depressed beyond belief, have no means to take care of my own needs.

Best Answer

Are you in the UK?

Best Answer

USA

Best Answer

whatever they are...you deserve it

Best Answer

How do you know the circumstances?

Best Answer

Nothing good. Go get a CDL and keep up!

Best Answer

Well I would go to court if you can't afford them. Otherwise it all depends on how often you've been doing this.

Best Answer