friesel friesel 18-21, F 6 Answers Jan 16 in Travel

Egypt?! Do you know what's going on there?

You are NOT going to Egypt, young lady!!!!!!

No arguments - I have spoken!!!!! :/

Please...

Best Answer

Well it is getting better over there. And after I graduate I want to teach over there for a little while... So why not get some schooling over there? It would be a wonderful experience

Best Answer

The country in particular and the whole Mid east is not stable. I would be leary of going there. Just my opinion and advice but you want to do some heavy studying and maybe even get in touch with the State department to see what they think...

Best Answer

I don't think so, unless your are sent there for studies from a University here in the states as part of your graduate program.

Best Answer

Fairlyodd got it right

Best Answer

That will differ from country to country - depending on which american country you come from, and which other country you want to go to school in

Best Answer

Fukkin better not

Best Answer

Do you really want acid thrown in your face?

Muslims like to do that over there to Christian women.

Best Answer

If you don't have a answer to my question you are not of help... I do not want your negativity on MY choices . Thank you

Best Answer

Ok, apologies for warning you. Have fun over there.

Best Answer