kielman7 kielman7 22-25, M 17 Answers Aug 20, 2010

BRAINS

This is the sexiest part of a woman!

Everything else is ornament.

Best Answer

well being the larger chested woman, i can tell you that i for sure would not be jealous. i would just think to myself that another woman has gone out and paid a lot of money to get what i have naturally. then i would shake my head and walk away... but mad is the last thing i would be

Best Answer

Niether love, fake boobs are FAKE boobs lol, nothing to be proud of.

Best Answer

I've seen pictures of real breasts on this wonderful site: http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php.

Being small chested is normal. A lot of the women who got breast implants wish they didn't.

Breasts are for feeding infants, not for looking sexy. They aren't even a sex organ. I think we are too hung up on them as a society.

Best Answer

I think breasts worldwide would unite to hunt you down and pop yours, because they would find you such a threat.

Best Answer

From what I've heard, the other women get really, really catty toward women who have surgical implants.

Best Answer

Speaking as a large breasted woman, I wouldn't be the least bit jealous of someone injected with fake feeling plastic bags that could easily leak and puncture and cause all sorts of health problems, not to mention cut down on nipple sensation.

Fake boobs may be eye catching, but they don't feel good to the person touching them and they don't make sex feel any better for the owner. (so I've been told)

Best Answer

Asks the superficial boob...

Best Answer

i doubt neither would be jealous...more like they'd pity you....

Best Answer

I'm an natural big breasted girl, and i wouldn't be jealous one bit, however, i would feel pity for anyone getting fake breasts.

Besides, why would you want to have fake breasts? your a man....unless your a transexual.

Best Answer

depends how big, i have small breasts myself but youll find in the end it wont change anything. real guys go for brains haha, and if you have huge implants it may take away that perception

Best Answer

I need validation from strangers, before doing body modifications, I would hold off. It's your body, you do what you want with it; but on the other hand, if you are only doing it to please others; best to just hold off and give it some more thought.

Best Answer

Neither would

Best Answer