a yr ago i applied for disability cause i lost my job cause of two hip replacements and a knee surgery after i left, i was in a resort, i got denied, they said i could do sit down work but when i apply they wont hire me, i was with ovr for a while but they shut down my case, i sometimes go to this place for meetings and its a place for people with disabilities, i cant be on my feet all day and noone will give me sit down work, one of the counselors there noticed i might have ADD so she asked me for permission to see the results of the psychological tests i took with ovr, she saw them and said theres proof that i can get disability from the results of the tests and she thinks she can help me get on it, i sometimes sub for the school district but i dont make enough to not be able to get it, ive been living on no income for a yr already, except savings, i do have a hud apartment, is it worth persuing? she helps people get on disability, its part of her job? i could still sub if i want
lederman lederman 51-55, F 4 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Health

If her job is helping people get disability, then she probably knows what she is talking about and it would be worth a try.

Best Answer

Sounds like you have lots of issues!

Best Answer

There are attorneys that help people get disability. Generally, one must try more than once to get approved.

Best Answer