attraction and physical looks are very odd. A very attractive person can be very ugly if their personality is bad. A very unattractive person can be beautiful if they have a good personality. <br />
You have what I like to call the 'tattoo syndrome'. That is, once someone gets to know you, they don't notice your tattoos, piercing, hair, clothes, etc. They just see you. <br />
You may not realize it now, but you have a slight advantage. Good people have the ability to see past the physical. If this whole is that noticeable, when you meet that someone, they will see past that. They will see you for you, end of story.

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- you'll be gorgeous to some and hideous to others and somewhere in the middle to the rest of us.

Best Answer

OMG I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS! YOU KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PERFECT IN MY EYES NO MATTER IF YOU WERE BLIND DEAF HAD NO ARMS OR LEGS ETC! YOU'RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! I MISS YOU!

Best Answer

Your "one and only" thinks you are! That's all that matters.

Best Answer

Your wife/Girlfriend and or family should never judge you based on a medical condition that has since affected for now your appearance. Bottom line.

Best Answer

Look at it this way: I have scars covering my chest, back, legs and face. <br />
I have never had too much trouble with the opposite sex. If some of the ladies think I am okay looking, then I am sure you are good to go. <br />
Best of luck!

Best Answer

When I was truly in love, and I told him this, he could have lost his legs or grown a 2 inch hole in his face and I would have loved him exactly as passionately as before. I know that everyone experiences love and other emotions differently from everyone else. I would like to think that every person was like that.

Best Answer

Great, just what we needed, another hole to get poked on.

Best Answer

I think its called a mouth.

Best Answer

Are physical featres the only thing people notice???<br />
It's ridiculous how judgemental some people are

Best Answer

Why Yes of Course! You are Beautiful!

Best Answer

some people actually put holes in their bodies, through their ears, noses, septums, tongues, lips, eyebrows and... cheeks... you will be the perfect man for the perfect woman for you.

Best Answer

Hi don't know you, but IMO marks are very distinguishing on people & makes us unique- and uniqueness is attractive :)

Best Answer

You took care of yourself for you wife, and your family. That in itself makes you attractive!

Best Answer

Yes of course you are, and will be to many. As many people like diffrent looks of all kinds,but if ya an ******* who cares what ya look like then.. Its about being kind hearted and showing more than just what the outside is..

Best Answer

Yes, we all have scars. Whether you can see it straightaway or search for it. It provides for an interesting story though.

Best Answer

Thats pretty crazy, how did that happen? <br />
Im sure it will close up and leave you with a nice scar, and scars aren't too bad. They make you look grizzled!

Best Answer