i had this dream where i was in a room with a guy with a blurry face, i dont know where i am and he hits me and throws things at me like a lamp. i hear alot of yelling but i dont understand what this guy is saying. and all of a sudden i hear a huge crash and i wake up. what does this mean?
charitie charitie 16-17 6 Answers Jul 25, 2011

probably a subconscious feeling of being a victim and having no control or escape. Depth in dream meanings tend to be more accurate if aware of a persons personality, life, emotional state and general familiarity coupled with questioning about details of the dreams including emotions felt and other details.

Best Answer

i heard that bad dreams are a way of your mind expressing a worse case sinerio so you worry less about things like that in the real world and to keep us sane

Best Answer

I think it means: Back off the spicy foods right before bedtime...(You think that's funny? You wait, you'll see)

Best Answer

Means ya got hemmoroids.

Best Answer

For the past decade (and longer) it's been popular to say: "Let your body interpret your dreams," which means, in part, that oneself is the best person to judge just exactly ones dreams might mean...Look for "puns" in your dreams, immediately, upon wacking, hellps me, as well.

Best Answer