youknowithun youknowithun 13-15, F 5 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Romance & True Love

get him over

Best Answer

I know exactly how you feel, and it can be utterly lonely. I had feelings for a best friend of mine. I thought -- maybe I should just stop talking to him for good, but that wasn't the answer -- because he didn't do anything -- it was I that felt that way -- wasn't his fault.
As time went on -- my feelings for him started to fade. Feelings as in love, not friendship.
Today -- I see him as just a friend, and we get along better actually -- because when I had feelings for him... it was like I played an emotional game of chess -- always waiting for him to give in. I never found out if he had those same feelings -- I'm sure he does to a point, but what degree -- Idk.
Stick this out -- time will do its thing.

It was miserable at times, but just be patient -- and see where it goes.

Best Answer

Try getting him drunk first, and throw yourself at him. If he still shows no interest, move on and understand it was not meant to be. If you value him as a friend, and want to remain friends, I suggest you don't push the issue, and try to let yourself down gently. You can't force someone to love you, just as someone your not interested in can force you to love them! It may be time to admit to yourself that what you have now may be the best you can get out of your relationship with him.

Best Answer

Yup. Feeling in a relationship is muture but also have to reciprocated.

Best Answer