turtlesplash turtlesplash 41-45, M 7 Answers Dec 4, 2011

Look and see if your pupils (under equal light) are the same size or not. If they are NOT, seek medical help asap.

Best Answer

well i have a swollen, somewhat bloodied face but my pupils are symmetrical so that's something

Best Answer

That is one symptom of a concussion, but I wouldn't worry if that were the only symptom.<br />
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/concussion/DS00320/DSECTION=symptoms

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

maybe. be careful next time. save the stunts for the cheerleaders on the sidelines. they are only doing mental cheers.

Best Answer

yeah, you're right - i don't really believe in accidents, i was very preoccupied and accelerated my pushbike in the rain as i turned crossing a steel surface on the footpath, only a full-face helmet would have saved me from such foolishness - i have bleeding elbow and knee fortunately or i think i would have lost a tooth

Best Answer

glad you weren't hurt badly.

Best Answer

I do that all the time. If you start feeling sick to your stomach then thats a bad sign.

Best Answer

you made me laugh

Best Answer

It's mainly a sign that you just hit your damn head.

Best Answer

yeah, i don't normally get a headache afterwards though - i think this is actually the first time i've ever asked a question on EP seeking an objective answer - some useful answers too, yours excepted. = ]

Best Answer

if you have any of these go emergency dept
headache
blurred vision
vomiting or feel like want to
sleepy

Best Answer

yes it is ! don't get hit again it gets worse each time.

Best Answer