emoneayh emoneayh 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 30, 2012

Hello every one out there. Am keshi prilo,<br />
I found a great spell caster online who helped me to get back my husband who has left me for pass 3 years. we where married for 8years without a child and my friend introduce me to a real spell caster named Dr.Kamar which i never believe it exist but after the meeting of this spell caster my problem where solved and now i am with my husband who left me for pass three years my life and my entire family are now happy now i have two kids with the help of this great spell caster. thanks to alomaspelltemple and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him with this email: alomaspelltemple@gmail. com

Best Answer

no . . . but he will bask in the freedom . . . if you want an aquarius try being his friend first . . .

Best Answer

Why would you even want him back if you guys couldn't find common ground for communicating? Just move on.

Best Answer

If you kept him in an aquarium, I can see why he is an ex.

Best Answer

I'm Aquarian and from what i gather we are laid back but very logical, you ignore him and he will either not be bothered or logically decide you have accepted its over.. he must be an ex for a reason so my advice is to move on.

Best Answer

We broke up because we was always arguing.. so we decided we need space but never got back together

Best Answer

If you were always arguing why would you want him back anyway? life's toooooo short to be arguing with the person your meant to be closest to.

Best Answer

Only if youre a virgo

Best Answer