vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 11 Answers Jan 10 in Community

If you work on it as well

Best Answer

Praying is about faith, do you really believe he can give you a job? If so pray and apply without doubt, and when doubt creeps in pray more. He will give you favor with mgrs In your interviews etc but you have to keep the faith unwavering even if it's not in your time. Be blessed my friend

Best Answer

Praying is good but you need to be looking and applying for one while you pray, work with God together, don't just sit and wait for a miracle.

Best Answer

yeah that's exactly what i'm doing. (applying while praying)

Best Answer

Good :) God gave us Jesus's specific teaching of: Asking, seeking and knocking for good reasons!

Best Answer

Prayer and multiple job applications. That's what I'm doing.

Best Answer

Do you know how to herd sheep or cut stones? Those were big jobs the last time that dude was seen around.

Best Answer

Why ask here? Isn't faith enough?

Best Answer

If I hired someone and he told me that he was thankful that God gave him the job, I'd ask the dumbass to show me God's signature on his paycheck.

Best Answer

Only if you have the motivation to go online and apply for them.

Best Answer

yes i'm doing that as well as praying!

Best Answer

LinkedIn is a good resource to find former coworkers, managers etc. Reach out to someone you knew and see if someone needs a little extra help where they work. I was laid off my job but I made friends with some of the managers in other departments and one of them brought me back for a 4-6 week assignment and I am now on week 8. Temporary agencies are a good resource. I got all of my permanent jobs through temping.

Best Answer

Much better to put hundreds of resumes out in the job market

Best Answer

I'm doing that but i'm also praying

Best Answer