RoobieCatenis RoobieCatenis 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 13, 2013 in Health

if you kill yourself the last act you did while on earth was to murder someone even if it is you.You will end up in a worse place than now i am sure.

Best Answer

Why thinking of that as hell heaven or hell both are not like a thing to think of now...you have all of your life out there and killing yourself...will make hell comes into heaven so no hell for anyone ever...no killing of yourself :(.

Best Answer

you are so sweet <3

Best Answer

Thanks as you are a oone of a kind girl...so smack these thoughts out of your mind and blow to moon :P.

Best Answer

Don't be selfish

Best Answer

I think you are "trying" to be helpful with your comment.... HOWEVER - I find it incredibly ignorant too. IF (big if) - if this person is serious, then she is likely clinically depressed. That is mean she is "sad", it is a CHEMICAL issue within her body. It is not something she could **reason** (IE being selfish). Suicide because totally reasonable.

Trust me on this one.

Best Answer

I know. I had depression once, I had suicidal thoughts. I was being selfish for thinking those things, that's my personal opinion. She asked this question and I was just stating my opinion.

Best Answer

Yes.....but so much later. I mean...once in the world of truth, may be you'll disagree with your decision, as there you'll perfectly know what was your mission on this planet and will feel sad as you didn't gare. It's the hell...a spiritual condition that is not said will be forever. (If your avatar is you...your eyes are not hellish). Try to live and understand the meaning of this life. It may be a wanderful adventure....who knows?

Best Answer

I can only tell you what I experienced. No. I was brain dead for 24 hours. My only memory of that time was that I was in total darkness, no sound, no sense of touch, sight or smell, only consciousness in a black void. I'll never do that again. Hope you don't either.

Best Answer

well apparently not, I came back

Best Answer

No you won't be going any where, you will be grounded for a long time

Best Answer

Is this a rhetorical question ?

Best Answer

That is for God to decide. Just as it is for him to decide if you do NOT kill yourself.

Best Answer

I think a lot of people would miss you ! It would be sad for the people, that loved you in this life & you look very young

Best Answer

All the evidence suggests that you will return to whatever you were before you were born. You simply won't exist.

Best Answer

Um, why do you want to kill your self...

Best Answer

broadly speaking, yes.

Best Answer