ImNotSam ImNotSam 16-17, M 19 Answers Sep 21, 2012 in Community

err , you just told us you hated us. you expected a cheery reception?.. weirdo

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

I don't hate u, I'm just stating a philosophical fact. But thank u. I am weird. Weird & prowed.

Best Answer

is anyone gunnu........ no?.......yeah ok ill leave it.

Best Answer

Stop being a attention *****..If you say negative things to ppl you will get negative reactions, thats how the game is played..If you want hugs and pity then be nice..

Best Answer

That's a philisophical fallacy.<br />
Everyone doesn't follow that rule. I may or may not like you, but I wouldn't want you to die. So I would care.

Best Answer

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me.. Guess I'll go eat worms.

Best Answer

well really i dont know you but if i did you will make me sad and hurt the less you know harder you sleep if i knew you i will ccry alot of people ended there lifes now and i didnt know about it

Best Answer

Nice picture of a cat.

Best Answer

you proved nothing , people do care but often can't do anything to help

Best Answer

It's not that nobody cares. There are people that care, even strangers.....<br />
When I hear about people who have committed suicide I feel bad for them and wished I could have kept them from doing it, and they are people I have never spoken to before.

Best Answer

Really? You didn't prove anything other than you should seek help from real life people instead of asking a bunch of strangers online who don't know you if we care.

Best Answer

Baloney and tosh. Does that mean that we don't care about orphans, sick people, starving people etc. because we don't know them? Or that we don't care about the people who died in the 11th September event, because we don't know them? Baloney.

Best Answer

tickle me emo. get one serioius. he will listen!

Best Answer

That's not a question. That's some F'd up theory.

Best Answer

And this is the words of me not careing.

Best Answer

More or less.

Best Answer

dont do it. i tryed to kill myself and they saved me and when i came back to school no one knew what i had done but i started to realize that even though i dont have any friends they would all miss me if i left them. my death would have effected everyone in one way or another, but it wouldnt be for the better. so im begging you, dont do it. life can be worth it. but its your choice to make it that way. i 14 a girl and if you need someone to talk to on here im always open okay? i am here for you, make this website your safe haven if you have nothing else. we all care.

Best Answer

irrefutable proof!!!

Best Answer

i repsonded that i do care

Best Answer