I'll give you ten dollars to mow the lawn......(in the nude)

Best Answer

With high heels on or off?

Best Answer

fuzzy bunny slippers

Best Answer

Why wud I give u ANYTHING?!

Best Answer

GOVERMENTTTTTTTT GOVERMENT! Well you see, I have an aim, I wish to introduce a new law. If you would rather deny and cast me asunder........ then hoo hoo to you! I don't care, it's not like you've ever cared about me......... skelocial deprivation tainted love, sometimes I feel I've got to........ run away........ I've got to............... get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me OH!

Best Answer

depends on what it would be for

Best Answer

To catch a bus to go to dublin, it may be 15euro, I'm not even sure, I have an agenda and a bus timetable. I'm just wondering should I even try, I have no legal mumbo jumbo, I have no money. I feel like a cake and the goverment just wants to throw me at a clown.

Best Answer

then yes i would. just cause im a good person like that

Best Answer

I knew it! But, I feel like....... if a spider had a fly in it's web, anyone would want to help, but hey "It's just a dumb fly" and then isn't that evil? I feel like that, these animals are suffering and I can change that, but I just feel lazy and I don't want to, I feel evil, what would you do?

Best Answer

yen

Best Answer