mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 52 Answers Nov 18, 2011

ill give you some hints it starts with the letter V it has no batteries it plugs into the wall and I wouldnt touch it if I were you. And its a girls best friend.

Best Answer

Very warm electric blanket?

Best Answer

Hopefully my wife isn't hiding a lover under there

Best Answer

lol....better go look then.

Best Answer

a content cat, it is his favourite place at the present time.

Best Answer

really? must look so cute under the bed.

Best Answer

lol mine climbs in the small hole in the boxs spring. So funny just to see her head pop out.

Best Answer

awww....

Best Answer

yes indeed, he hides there when he gets fed up with playing with me or the kids. :)

Best Answer

yes I can imagine the funny sight, suppose you have to check before lying on the bed?? My bed has slats.

Best Answer

I don't know. I've been afraid to look.

Best Answer

an antique mirror wrapped in old bed linen to avoid breakage loads of pairs of shoes, dust (lots of) whatever books I was reading this week a magic wand (broken...well when i say broken it doesn't actually do magic sheesh the batteries need to be replaced then when you swish it through the air it makes a wonderful fairy tinkling noise...but that is probably way to much information)

Best Answer

dog hair and a guitar that sounded like a good idea when I was manic

Best Answer

my dogs toy stash. Missing socks, underware, dog food, balls etc... Oh, and you may find her too. But don't worry, her bark is worse then her bite.

Best Answer

Nothing but carpet because there is no fr<x>ame. The box sping is on the carpet. so I cannot put any thing under my bed.

Best Answer

you would find me making love to you from behind while you were laying on my bed hanging over to peek under there !

Best Answer

dust bunnies, my pet rock, lace panties, moldy slice of pizza, weed stash, my remote, and i cant get any of it because the monster under there wont give it back!!

Best Answer

Two posters one for 2pac one 4 Beyonce, under the bed haha, ou a broken heat also i think

Best Answer

dust bunnies, and sometimes the dog

Best Answer

dust and cat fur and a few socks.

Best Answer

hm, well, a lotta crap..can't see the floor, along with a knife.

Best Answer

Dust bunnies with huge fangs.<br />
http://alturl.com/sje5j

Best Answer

the floor

Best Answer

Two small leather suit cases with our bedroom toys in them. Minus the xlarge butt plug because i am hiding it in side of me.

Best Answer

Probably a wrapper or two, maybe an empty bottle and a lighter too. lol

Best Answer

failed exams

Best Answer

Two shotguns being guarded by an army of dusty bunnies.

Best Answer